“Great Ribs”

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #10 of 157 Restaurants in Florissant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a favorite. Always great service. Staff is always kind and courteous. Whenever I'm in this location, I normally eat here. I don't think you will be disappointed. Happy eating.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Chain quality BBQ. Quick service. Prices are reasonable. Large servings. Many Sides to choose from. Can get busy at times for lunch and dinner. Carry out available.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Love this Bbq chain. It is usually pretty quick for service and meal. Waiters waitress are warm and friendly.
Manager usually appears at some point yo check on your experience.
My favorite sauce is the Sweet n Smokey.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

They have the best pulled pork, pulled turkey and the sauces are awesome along with their sides and the best part is the bread. OMG so good and you get 2 pieces.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Right when those sweet baby back ribs touched my lips I could feel the sheer warmth and tenderness of my meal, I still quiver at the thought of that very feeling. Immediately following this I remember the smoky taste that reminded me of charcoal these ribs made me realize how good a piece of meat can be, rich in vitamins and minerals like charcoal.