US$70
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Hannibal)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$199
US$116
HIExpress.com
US$66
All reviewsher husbandfront porchperson showerpre civil warq tipswell behaved dogswatermelonplay poolsitting areagorgeous homequick tourfirst morninggas fireplacewithin walking distance of downtownfrittatastayed nightsvisit hannibal
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The Belvedere B&B was exceptionally clean and he hosts were very accommodating . Proximity to main street area was perfect and we had plenty to do and the area was entirely interesting. If and when we visit Hannibal again the Belvedere will definitely be our home base.

Room Tip: not sure the name but the top floor BR was extraordinary!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Patricia B, Owner at The Belvedere Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thanks so much for your kind words! We loved having you and your family and were so happy you made The Belvedere your home away from home for the weekend!!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Took my mom and a family friend to Hannibal in October to celebrate my mom's 71st birthday. The B&B was gorgeous, our room, w/ private bathroom, was tidy, very clean & plenty big enough for 3 of us to share. Pat was wonderful and breakfast was delicious. The B&B was within walking distance of most tourist attractions we visited. While in Hannibal, our friend lost a diamond earring. She wasn't sure where she lost it and thought it was gone for good. The day after we left, I received an email from Pat stating an earring had been found in our room and asked if one of us had lost it. Pat was gracious enough to even mail the earring back to my friend. Pat - Thanks for a wonderful time and thanks especially for caring about your guests enough to go above and beyond!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Patricia B, Owner at The Belvedere Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for the kind words - we appreciate them and you for staying with us!! So glad the you all and the earring made it back home safely!! It is truly our pleasure to treat our guests as we would want to be treated!!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

You may well be welcomed by loudly barking dogs, or not, but friendly they are without a hint of harm in their behavior. Never heard the dogs thereafter. The entry is warm and inviting as is Pat, the woman of the Inn. The Alfred Lamb room has a huge cozy and warm bed and perfect shower. Wifi reception was strong and consistent. My breakfast choice was an oatmeal bake with yogurt and green tea, perfect morning fair with conversation. It would be difficult to impossible to better in Hannibal the LaBinnah Bistro; literally a 2 minute walk around the corner. The challenge for some at Belvedree with stair climbing limitations may be entry and hallway to room staircases; pretty much standard fair for any respectable Inn of this age. I didn't ask, but I hope they don't have an elevator.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Patricia B, Owner at The Belvedere Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thanks for your kind words...and ..we do not have an elevator!! We tell folks to put on their gym shoes!!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

What a lovely, absolutely gorgeous home to spend a few relaxing days in! My husband and I met up with his sister and brother-in-law for a few days before and after the Thanksgiving holiday. It was wonderful to not have to worry about a thing for the holiday. Thanks ever so much for sharing this wonderfully restored historic home, and for inviting us to your private gathering one evening. We really enjoyed ourselves, and the breakfasts were superb. Thank you to Pat and Bob....great hosts!

Room Tip: There is a flight of stairs to negotiate. We stayed in the Alfred Lamb room. Quite comfortable, and roomy. Bed was great.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Patricia B, Owner at The Belvedere Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

So glad you and your husband and his sister and her husband had such a good time. It was wonderful (and made us both happy) to see you enjoy the house so you could visit and catch up with each other!! And I was thrilled to learn that your husband enjoyed our homemade lemoncello! Gave me the confidence to make another batch!!
Merry Christmas!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stayed for one night while I was in Hannibal for business. The house was gorgeous, extremely clean and well kept. Pat was an extraordinary host. She was gracious, very personable and happy to make an early 7am breakfast request. Breakfast was great and all my needs were met. I wish I could have stayed there longer! I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business