All reviewswafflesroom was cleansausage linksa ground floor roomoff the highwaywaffle makerflat screen tvwould stay againbiscuits and gravycerealwifiamenitiesfridge
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We stayed one night and our room was clean and had a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was really good.. Hot food as well as cereal and pastries. Very friendly staff. The only negative I would say is not enough hot water.. At best the shower was warm so only 1 of us got a shower before we left. Maybe it was just our room.. But otherwise it was a good overnight stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patte C
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

So one of the biggest arctic freezes in history hits the southeast and we decide we cannot make the 9 hour trip to Missouri. We called a week before we were suppose to go and tried to ask for really anything. A refund, partial refund, credit, or anything! We even asked if we could come at the same time next year! We paid for 3 rooms $570. They wouldn't give us anything back!! We might as well have flushed that money down the toilet. I can't even begin to comprehend how a business that says "At Quality hotels, you get real value for your hard-earned money" when they basically took our hard earned money and we couldn't do anything to get it back. I really hope you think twice about booking this hotel. No, we didn't see how clean or dirty it was. However, we did see how greedy, inconsiderate, and uncooperative they were. Please look for another hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
7  Thank Adrianne O
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I was visiting family in Hayti and need a place to stay for the night with s dog. I selected the hotel based on other positive reviews and it was the only one in the area that accepted pets. I checked in on August 22, 2017 and checked out in August 23, 2017. The front desk staff was very friendly and courteous. I always inspect my rooms closely. The floor was clean as well as the bathroom. Breakfast was great many options. I would definitely stay again if the need were to arise. Thanks!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Nice room on the ground floor with jacuzzi tub, AC that kept room cold enough to give you frostbite, and the king size bed was comfortable.

The room and furnishing were clean, the computer chair was actually comfortable, and drapes helped keep room fairly dark.

The WiFi was not working when I arrived. It took over 2 hrs. to get it going. The hotel now uses a service called "Ovation" to handle all wifi problems, and the staff did not seem to be interested in making an effort to resolve the issue.

Fortunately, the evening desk clerk (Laura?) was kind enough to take it upon herself and she checked with the internet provider. Working with him and the manager, the WiFi was finally restored about 2 hrs. after checking in. Their efforts were appreciated very much.

The delightful breakfast nook hostess was helpful, friendly and cordial, and she made breakfast more like a meal with a family member. Breakfast included scrambled eggs and sausage links, biscuits, sausage gravy, make-your-own waffles, pastries and bagels, yougurt, coffee, and more.

The grounds were clean and well lit and parking was convenient and plentiful. Only a few hundred feet off of I-55, but there was no road noise and the location was very quiet.

Room Tip: Don't pass up breakfast, it was quite good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2017

RM106 is in need of renovation "now" there is mold in the bathroom over the shower. It seems the there was a leak from the floor above. The ceiling in the room needs work for it looks as if the sheetrock was wet as there are bubble in the ceiling. The room was clean and the king bed was great. The Motel needs renovation. Light switch by front door has wrong screws and plate is cracked. Have no problem with this motel but need to renovate. Motel was clean and staff was great.

Room Tip: Needs Renovation
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business