“This business no longer exists and should be removed”
Review of Montague's BBQ - CLOSED

Montague's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Not sure how trip adviser monitors this but this business hung it up 3 months ago.

Lhdkgdkgdkhdkdkgxkhdkdkhdlhclhfpydoydkydkydkyfkyfkhdkdlhdlyflhdlyfludlydoydlydlydlydkykdykydoydoydkydlyy

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I wish this restaurant was still in business. They're baked potato soup,salad, and barbecue were amazing.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

While visiting Hermann, MO in December 2016, this little restaurant was across the street from our B &B. I'm not a big BBQ kind of girl but I thought I'd try their food, AND my husband loves BBQ. When our food arrived, I was shocked to see the portions we were given. Every bite was better than the last. My BBQ pork sandwich was excellent. My husband ordered a sampler plate and it to was cooked to perfection. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

So the atmosphere doesn't offer much but OH MY GOD the food makes up for it! Be sure to try the brisket and the Chicken wrap. Eat here on your first day in Hermann and then again before you leave. You can also buy meat to take with you. The owner was really nice and took good care of us and the food absolutely blew us away. Do not miss this restaurant when you visit Hermann!

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We live in the Kansas City area & know what good BBQ is. After reading other reviews that said they sometimes run out of brisket by dinner time we decided to stop by for lunch Saturday afternoon. The brisket was melt in your mouth tender & simply delicious! Speedy friendly service & reasonable prices as well. We would go back in a heartbeat.