“Amazing visit”

The Inn at Hermannhof
Ranked #16 of 31 Restaurants in Hermann
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed her over Spring Break and it was beautiful. It was sooo cold outside, but the room kept us nice and cozy with heated floors and two fireplaces. The breakfast was amazing and the staff was sooooooo friendly. It was not very busy during the time that we were there, but we enjoyed ourselves very much.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Interesting and tasty cinnamon french bread on day 1. Very good potato breakfast casserole day two. -

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We had a fantastic time at the Inn. Staff was friendly, the accommodations were excellent - everything was thought of, from the CD player in the bedroom, to the heated floor in the bathroom, and super soft and comfy bed. My only suggestion would be that you advise the staff that you are a vegetarian so that breakfast in the AM can include some kind of protein that you can eat.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This was our second time at the Hermannhof Inn and loved both times. We will continue to go back to this Inn

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I had NO problem filling myself up. Our waitress even went out of her way to track down some cocoa for me. Much appreciated - fantastic breakfast!