“Weekend getaway for my wife's birthday.”

Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage
Ranked #11 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Cobbler Room & Cottage was a great place to stay and reasonably priced. The room was nice and very clean. I really liked the claw foot tub in the bathroom, but if you're tall you may hit your head on the ceiling when you shower. I'm 6' and I didn't hit my head, but it was close. The breakfast was very good and was different every day I was there. The innkeepers are easy to get a long with and answered all the questions we had. The innkeeper also does massages, which my wife got, and she said it was a good massage. I would recommend this inn to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in the cottage which is separate from the main house and I would recommend it.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
iairis, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and the cottage along with breakfast delivered to your room every morning. The claw foot tub and shower is pretty neat! We have refinished it a couple times now, and like the "old" feel of it. It is nice to be able to walk to all the wineries and events from our home and cottage. I hope you will be able to visit us again soon! Thanks, Nancy

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My wife and I spent the first weekend of Octoberfest this year. We had a wonderful time. The location is close to the main street in Hermann. The room was comfortable, clean and the breakfast was fabulous.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
iairis, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Thank you for your review! So happy you had a great time in Hermann and that you enjoyed not only your room, but being so close to everything! Glad to hear that you also enjoyed your breakfast and having it delivered to your room. We try to keep everything in our rooms that you might need and hope that our guests think of this as home while they are in Hermann. Hope to see you again soon!
Thanks,
Nancy

Reviewed 8 October 2016

This is a quaint and private room. It was close to the Tin Mill Brewery, Hermannhof Winery, Amtrak train station, as well as several other restaurants. The owners are very nice and we had a fantastic breakfast with unbelievable French toast. I would definitely recommend this B&B and hope to be back some time in the near future!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
iairis, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for your great review! Yes, we are located in walking distance of most everything in Hermann. Makes it nice to be able to drink wine and not worry about driving! I am glad you enjoyed the oven French toast.... we hope to see you again soon.
Nancy

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Everything was as advertised, except for Nancy. Nancy the owner was an amazing person, cook, and host. My wife and I enjoyed every moment we spent at the Cobbler Room. Another plus is the location. If you wanted to you could walk all around Hermann and see the shops or catch the trolley and visit the wineries.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
iairis, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will be able to visit again soon. And I am really glad you enjoyed the breakfasts!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I would do this again, great breakfast and wonderful room. Very fun time! This was a wonderful place to stay, clean and comfortable for sure! Anytime we can get to Hermann, we will most certainly pick this place over the others.

Room Tip: I loved the cottage, private and romantic!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
iairis, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very happy you had a good time and hope you can stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermann
19.1 km away
#44 of 50 in Hermann
Harbor Haus Inn & Suites
Harbor Haus Inn & Suites
#10 of 50 in Hermann

Been to Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage? Share your experiences!