“Hidden gem ”

Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning salon and day spa, located only seven miles from Belfast and five minutes from Sprucefield. This Decleor Salon of Excellence, is a little hidden oasis in the hustle and bustle of busy city life. With over 23 years of business you can be assured of professional and friendly service from the moment you step through our doors. Established in the heart of Lisburn, our Decleor Salon and Day spa prides itself on fantastic customer service, being awarded in 2009 by Lisburn City Council, only confirms the standard of service that we provide. Finalists in the British Beauty & Spa Awards and proud holders of RNIB Model of Excellence for the Blind and Partially Sighted. We use a range of top quality products that include Decleor, St Tropez, Jessica, He-shi tanning, Australian body care tea tree range and Karaja, a Italian make-up range which clients and staff adore.
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Have driven past this place for years and never gone in. I got some vouchers and off I went. You don't expect what you get - a lovely calm quiet in the middle of Lisburn. The staff were lovely. Kind, gentle and not condescending with their advice. The facial though pricey was worth it. Total relaxation. Never felt rushed at any point. They happily gave me samples of their product and I must say have converted me as I quickly returned for a full size pot! The only down side and it's not their fault as its a good thing for them - they are so booked up its hard to get an appointment - that said they do their utmost to accommodate you and have a cancellation list so will phone you if one comes up. Will I go back - 2 appointments already booked and on waiting list too!!

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hi floofle and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We really enjoy making our customer's experience one that excels their expectations. Look forward to seeing you again soon :-) Kind regards Jackie (Salon Manager)

All reviews
"bliss"
"tags"
"procedure"

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I have been visiting this salon for a number of years for my facial "treats". From the moment you set your foot upstairs into the treatment area you feel relaxed. Fluffy robes, relaxation room with comfy chairs and footrests and herbal teas set you up for the treatment. Treatment rooms are cosy and the beds very comfortable. My facial also included a back and arm massage. I never feel rushed and the therapists always make you feel like a million dollars. The salon is spotless and I like the locker system and the privacy offered in the changing room.

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Hi Margareti399, thank you for your very kind comments. How nice when it is noticed that we really do try our best to go the extra mile for all of our very valuable clients. Hope to see you again soon. (Jackie)

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Very professional but friendly staff. extremely clean relaxing premises. I also used this business for my wedding make up etc in 2001 and was really happy with everything.

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Hi Karen and thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I would love to make your next visit a 5* one. Please let me know if there is anything we could do better for you......

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

My second visit here, this time I got an Indian head massage (by Kirsty)
Absolutely amazing! Got a full back, arm and neck massage as well as my head massage. Was so relaxed afterwards I could've went to sleep there lol.
Really have nothing bad to say at all about this place. So many amazing treatments to choose from! I will be back next time to get my nails done! :))

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Hi Diane L and thank you for your kind comments.......we are pleased you enjoyed your time and your treatment with us. Look forward to having you back sometime.