“Lovely stay in a unique home!”
Best whale watching coffee perch!
indoor outdoor hangout area. ensuite edroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Best whale watching coffee perch!
indoor outdoor hangout area.
ensuite edroom
ensuite bedroom
ensuite bedroom
king ensuite Penthouse bedroom
the TOP of the World  yoga  on the roof!
Top floor Penthouse suite.
penthouse suite
penthouse suite with kitchenette
tv room
fun lounge chairs pool side.
Picasso head lap lane pool. Lips are a love seat.
nighttime coolness with Picasso head pool lit up!
night time coolness.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

chrisW484...
O'Fallon, Missouri
“We were robbed in the night. Dangerous house, no security, and ants everywhere.”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We were robbed in the night. Dangerous house, no security, and ants everywhere. My family rented this house for a month. Upon arrival, I was shocked at how open the house was. But the owner said not to worry and told us how safe Sayulita is. Further, he made a big deal about turning off the lights at night in order to not attract bugs. However it was unsettling because anyone can just walk right in, there is no way to secure the house. In several areas there are openings with no doors or windows. And there are no keys for several doors so they cannot lock. And the first week, I woke up to a robber standing next to my bed holding a kitchen knife, stealing my wallet and cell phone from the nightstand. Very scary. He got away with 2
iPads, my iPhone, and $1500 cash. Needless to say my wife or I didn’t sleep much for the rest of the month. Later we found out there has been a history of robberies at this house. The owner has owned the house for 14 years and has been irresponsible, having people rent without taking adequate precautions to ensure their safety and well-being. All of the other houses on the block have big security gates on the driveway, a security door on the front of the house, motion detection lights, dusk-to-dawn lights, video cameras, razor wire on top of the walls, and locks on the doors/gates/windows. This house doesn’t have any of that!!! The owner claims that he just needs to get a dog and everything will be better. A few days after the break-in, the owner had a couple of locks installed, but still inadequate. We accidentally locked ourselves out of the house and counted 7 easy ways that we quickly and quietly got into the house. This house is not safe.

Also, the house has an on-going problem with ants. They are everywhere. They are in the beds and in the bathrooms and all over the kitchen.

Date of stay: June 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Oregon

Reviewed 16 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Date of stay: December 2011
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.