“Great surfing instructor”
Review of Surf *n* Roll

Surf *n* Roll
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf*N*Roll surfschool in sayulita offer you the best equipment in town, and the best service in lessons and camps, our instructors are certified .we can teach you in sayulita or arounds ( uncrowded beaches.) Daily surftrips.the best selection on rentals full fiberglass quiver and softboards for beginners.
Reviewed 2 January 2015

This was my daughters first time surfing. Angel spent extra time with her and she got up multiple times. She had a great experience and wants to surf again. We rented boogie boards for our other children. The final bill was very reasonable. Definently give them our business again.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

Our two instructors were soooo awesome! They were truly so kind and wonderful with all of us. We had kids ranging in age from 8-13 and 4 adults and they were fun, relaxed, and sooo motivated. In an hour I don't think they let one wave go by without sending one of us on it. They had our kids laughing and feeling playful and successful. Afterwards they let us take boards out again at a huge discount and were just generous and kind all week. I can't say enough about these guys. Angel and ... I'm spacing on the other guys' name, but he was wonderful too! Gracias!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 19 December 2014

i always rent my board from surf n roll. it's easier than bringing my board to mexico. plus you can trade boards every day depending on conditions or if you want to try different shapes! angel is very helpful and friendly! i recommend this place to all my friends planning to surf in sayulita.
thanks angel!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Best surf shop in sayulita
gréât staff on the beach and good boards.
If your not sure where to rent a board stop thinking and go to Surf n roll
sayulitacruzsurfcamp.com

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I just got back from two weeks in Sayulita, and rented a board from Surf N Roll for the first week. I arranged it with Cielo over email, and it was an excellent price for a week (1000 pesos, about $75USD). So much easier than trying to deal with bringing a board on a plane and dealing with dings, extra fees, etc. When I got to Sayulita, I had some problems with getting my bank to let me use an ATM, so I wasn't able to show up until late afternoon, but the older lady working there took pity on me (and my terrible Spanish) and kept the shop open another hour so I could catch some waves. They have a great selection of boards, and let me choose whichever one I wanted, while still offering advice.

The best part is that I went on a day-long surf trip with Angel, and he took me to some great spots. The trip is less expensive than it is with some of the posher shops, and both spots were beautiful. I saw turtles and dolphins! Also, even though I've surfed enough that I didn't get (or pay for) a lesson, Angel was great about explaining about each spot (best places to paddle out, rocks to watch out for, etc.) and offered advice once we were in the waves.

I ended up renting from another place for the second week, only because I really wanted to do sunset sessions, and Surf N Roll closes at 5. They *do* let you take your board with you, so you can surf anytime you want; however, it was my first time in Sayulita, and I was staying pretty far out of town and up a hill, and really couldn't wrangle a longboard up to my place each day. If I were staying in town, that would have been great, and I'll definitely remember that for next time.