We were here with friends and so we had an amazing time. Here though are three tips if you go
1. If you love walking the beach is small and the hills all around are steep.
2. Sayulita is a small town and is only an eight dollar taxi ride away. Fun town, great food etc.
3. The waves are gorgeous but loud and they never stop.
This is a very unique place and if you love that this is a must try. We were there 8 days and that was a bit long for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate experience with nature in eco-chic comfort on a private jungle-beach. Playa Escondida is a secluded private resort, nested in a beachfront setting surrounded by hills covered with jungle. We feature 30 unique rooms, perfectly integrated with the natural surroundings. Playa Escondida is located one mile from the quaint fishing village and colorful surfer enclave, Sayulita, on the Riviera Nayarit...and a world away from anywhere else. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Playa Escondida Sayulita
- Playa Escondida Hotel Sayulita