““heaven on earth””
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
One of the two vanities in the Master Suite
2nd vanity in the Master Suite
The view from the Sunrise Suite
Sunrise suite including rock garden and lounge area.
View from the Sunset Suite where there's plenty of room to relax and take in the immaculate scenery.
The Sunset Suite
Welcome to Villa Milagro
The Villa is a spectacular sight at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Los Angeles, California, United States
““heaven on earth””
Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I miss it so much already. We arrived at Villa Milagro, exhausted from work. The plane ride was a quick 3 ½ hrs from Los Angeles. The Villa is only about 20 mins from the airport, where cabs await your arrival.
Once we entered the gates of the Villa, we were greeted by Alberto, who from that moment forward, catered to our every whim. The meals were crafted with great skill by Janet using local farm to table ingredients to make gourmet meals that tantalized our taste buds.
Of course the real star of the show is Villa itself. Villa Milagro is truly spectacular. The design is so unique with three of the accommodations, being open to allow the lovely beach breeze and the waves crashing sooth our tired bodies and minds. After one night of being lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean, I felt rejuvenated. I was able to really unwind and just soak in the beauty, right there at the infinity pool the next day. Just to be sure we were all relaxed, we had wonderful masseuses come to our rooms to send us into bliss. Once we were ready, a few of us explored the local dining spots. Everything is on the beach. It’s such a treat, having all activities revolving around the beach with beautiful sunsets every night.
The Sea Turtle Release Sanctuary, next door to Roberto’s Steak House was a great night out, releasing the baby leatherback turtles into the ocean on their long journey. Afterwards we all had various steak and seafood specialties from the grill. Yum!
This place is heaven on earth or, as it is translated, the “Miracle House”. If you need to unwind and relax, this is definitely the place I would recommend.

mark f
“This is a wonderful seashore place to escape.”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What a beautiful, idyllic location for a peaceful and activity filled vacation. The natural surroundings as well as the villa provide a wonderful tropical island environment without traveling to the mid-Pacific. Villa Milagro delivered first class service and special requests were easily accommodated by the helpful, friendly staff. I certainly enjoyed the in-house yoga (my first time) and massages. Out fishing on a panga was also real fun. I will miss falling asleep to the cool ocean breezes and the sound of the waves coming ashore. I had a superb time.

Maps72197...
“Villa Milagro is heaven on earth!”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

It was absolutely fabulous to return to Villa Milagro for the second time. The place is spectacular so make sure to walk around the gorgeous grounds. The beach just a few steps away provides a place for long walks or jumping into the swimmable ocean. Or if a massage is your thing listening to waves while having one. Waking up or falling asleep to the waves is so incredibly peaceful. Also, make sure to checkout the magnificent sunsets. By the way, the infinity pool is another place for frolicking or chilling out.
There are some great restaurants nearby but Jeanette is the best cook, her chili rellenos are to die for. Also, Beto is always around to answer questions and give you suggestions for whatever you're looking for such as snorkeling, shopping horseback riding or taking care of your every whim
Already planning trip number 3!

PelnorHol...
Livingston Manor, New York
“BETTER THAN EVER!”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Made a return visit to this wonderful "compound" right after Christmas. The grounds were in immaculate condition, and the beach was even better than I remembered. Best feature are the wonderful staff, the local sourced meals on-site are off the chart and a must if you stay at Villa Milagro. Plenty of cool little restaurants within walking distance down the beach for dinner - just make sure to bring some Pesos! This town is so small it only has one ATM.
For those who can make it to the west coast - highly recommended.

Management Response
30 Jan 2017
So glad you all had such a wonderful return trip!
bdcsw1
New York
“Breathtaking property and magical vacation.”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I had a fantastic stay at Villa Millagro the end of June to early July. I spent half the trip on my own and then my friends joined me.

I don't know what to say 1st. The architecture was glorious with fabulous decor and attention to detail. This was equally matched by the beautiful and lush surroundings. From my room, the view of the infinity pool and the ocean just beyond was absolutely mesmerizing. I couldn't stop saying to myself "this is so beautiful". It was fantastic to go from my lounge chair into the marvelous infinity pool anytime I started getting hot and amazing to walk a couple of minutes through the back gate to get to the beautiful beach and take a dip in the ocean.

What was able to equal or exceed the beauty and luxuriousness of the property and views was the fabulous service and food provided by Beto and Janet who both seemed to anticipate my every desire. Their warmth and generosity of spirit are matchless. Both were clearly happy to go out of their way to cater to any and all of my needs and whims. Nothing could be better than that on a vacation.

Thank you to Villa Millagro for a most magical holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fabulous architecture, magnificent setting and fantastic service.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing