US$285
US$197
Cancelon
Icthus Paracas(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$16
Kokopelli Hostel Paracas(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Paracas Backpackers' House(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$17
Hospedaje Daniel's House Backpacker(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$27
2,017 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treenazca linesa separate living roomcoffee makerprivate beachhot tubbreakfast buffetan oasispool arearooms are hugeattentive serviceballestas islandsbeautiful hotelocean viewnice beachlarge pool
Reviewed 10 November 2015

All the Hotel staff made a good job, I really enjoy the pool and the bar King of the olas mucho bueno. Cusco and Paracas are the most amazing places to visit Peru. You must open a doubletree at cusco.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pamela F, Gerente at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paracas - Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Dear Mark

Thank you very much for your comments and your recommendation. We are very glad that your stay has been pleasant and that our facilities and services met with your expectation. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you to this Oasis in the Desert!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Left without taking the leftovers for the stray dogs... Worst 5 star experience ever. They would be lucky to get 3! Considering it is the farthest out of the way of anything in Paracas I thought they would go out of their way to make the experience better. Hope you have better luck.

Stayed: September 2015

Dear Tripadvisor User

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that our efforts fell short of your expectations in some areas. The information that you have graciously provided will be put to good use and we will improve our performance in the future.
Once again, sorry for all the inconvenience you experienced and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to Paracas.

Best regards.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

We travelled by coach from Lima for a three day relax stay at this hotel which was very good, the suite was huge with good views across the pool to the sea from the balcony. Big bed and just about every amenity in the room, bathroom and lounge area, we would have given it 5 stars just on this but over all the hotel didn't quite get the full endorsement because of some issues around the pool area and beach. The weather wasn't quite warm enough to appreciate the pool area fully but we did manage a dip which brings me onto the down side. I know the local wild life cannot be controlled all the time and given its a holiday you have to laugh at the antics of the gulls who seem to think the pool is their own private waterway but although the pool is cleaned daily it still accumulates bird droppings and I for one do not like swimming in bird crap. Also the staff give out nuts with every beer which attracts...... the gulls, so you cannot leave your bed unattended for more than a couple of minutes. I don't know what the solution is but I for one will not be touching any sort of finger food supplied in this situation again!
Speaking of food, the restaurant was very good, the service throughout the hotel was excellent and given the hotel chains reputation we didn't think it was too expensive to eat in house. To be fair I don't think there was too much on offer in the local area anyway but we would consider this hotel for a longer stay as it would be a good staging post for days out to the other sites in the vicinity and experiencing the bus station is a must!!

Room Tip: Depends on what you want to look at but the rooms that are beach side would be better for sea views.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Pamela F, Gerente at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paracas - Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will always be here for you and make sure that your stay with us will always be a pleasant one. Look forward to having you with us again.
Wishing you well.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

We went here for three days of our honeymoon. The first night they put us in a room that was not what we made the reservation for. It seemed like they were trying to trick us. When we went to ask them about it, the manager did give us the room free for the night and the next day we were upgraded to our room we were supposed to be in. They said there was a glitch in the system and they didn't know the room did not have a king bed but I find that very hard to believe.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Tripadvisor User

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are glad that you liked our Hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We really hope to greet you again very soon in our hotel with our classic Choclolate Chip Cookie as a welcome treat.

All the best

Reviewed 15 October 2015

It seems that most people get here after a long ride from Lima. I came on a fancy express bus complete with hot meal served in seat like on a plane and high as a kite on all the additives in my Inka Kola.
In fact the hotel complex and the individual rooms are so large I could see that you need express buses just to cross a double room and there may well be a ferry service across the pool (maybe a slight exageration)

Anyway you need a taxi from the bus station and if you want to go back to the village (looked a bit dull to me)

CHeckin was fine and ok you do get an over large rather sweet cookie. The vast rooms are, erm, large and equipped exactly as I imagine every other Doubletree hotel is which is all very nice if a bit bland

Anyway very nice pisco sour in the bar by the pool and a rather good dinner in the restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised by the menu which was a bit more ambitious than expected. The restaurant was a bit lacking in atmosphere because it was, like the hotel, pretty empty(I was there on a monday in early September) and for breakfast this meant table service rather than a buffet

I was only there for 1 night and would very much liked to have stayed longer. Currently only rated number 3 by trip advisor in Paracas was I felt an overly low position. Everyone talks about a much swankier hotel by the harbour- from the outside & the location I would rather stay at the Double Tree and you can't say fairer than that can you

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends