US$220
US$30
US$100
US$77
  • Pool
Paracas Backpackers' House(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$13
US$389
US$289
  • Pool
US$452
US$348
1,027 results
All reviewsnazca linesballestas islandswonderful museumperfect place to relaxhotel is excellentsmall museumlarge poolamazing poolvolleyball courtthis beautiful resortbuffet breakfastwalk along the beachsea lionsperu tripfirst floorpool barpisco airport
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed here for one night on an excursion from Lima to fly over the Nazca Lines and take a boat trip around the Ballasteas Islands.
The rooms were a good size and had a full range of facilities.The service was excellent. The spacious grounds included beach access. There was an added bonus of a museum within the hotel grounds which displayed the owner's superb private collection of artifacts (principally Inca weavings).
The restaurant was excellent. The food was freshly served and was of high quality.
If visiting this area then this hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KBofLB
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Paracas itself is not really worth visiting in my opinion but, if you do have a reason to go there - and we did as were on a driving holiday so we were on our way back to Lima - this is a pleasant hotel. Although we did not have the opportunity to use it, the swimming pool looked great and we saw someone cleaning it with great care. It is a fairly big hotel and a little impersonal so I am not sure I would want to stay somewhere rather remote like this for too long.

For my sins, I am a smoker and I was annoyed that smoking is no longer allowed on the balconies - I have no problem with not smoking inside but, to have a lovely balcony and not be able to smoke is, to me, unacceptable. I had to traipse through the hotel to go outside the front door.

Dinner was OK and I have to say that breakfast was very good - although I would advise not sitting outside - I have been to many places in the world and never get bitten but something liked me here!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SWeaver12
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The rooms and hotel staff are excellent. Try to get a room where the back door leads to a patio and one can walk into the pool. There is a small museum on one side of the hotel which is worth the time to see the artifacts of the early Peruvians. The dining room service is very slow and it took an hour for us to get our drink and main course even though we told the waiter that we were in a hurry and we only had 45 minutes to eat and met our drive for the drive back to Lima. Rooms were very quiet

Room Tip: Get a room that has a back patio which leads to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gerald B
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We stayed one night at La Hacienda Bahia Paracas in order to take a flight ver the Nasca Lines. The property boasts a beautiful water view and pleasant pool and surrounding lanai area for comfort. Staff was friendly. Food was varied and delicious. Wish we had a few extra days to spend here. Definitely take the Ballatras Island tour.....loved the sea lions and penguins!

Room Tip: Pool / Water view rooms with balcony
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Loriannprice
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This hotel was truly exceptional - an oasis of beauty facing the sea, with courtyards and pools and balconies dripping with tropical blooms. The architects chose local materials and used them to create a calm, enduring space that perfectly reflected the best of southern Peru. The staff was top-notch, the food local and delicious. We enjoyed eating alfresco in such lovely surroundings, and appreciated the expertise of the dining room staff - always professional, never intrusive. We hated to leave.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends