Book now, pay at stay
US$100
  • Pool
Atenas Backpacker(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$35
Paracas Backpackers' House(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$17
Agoda.com
El Buen Samaritano Backpackers(Paracas)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$23
US$389
US$289
  • Pool
1,028 results
All reviewsnazca linesballestas islandswonderful museumperfect place to relaxhotel is excellentsmall museumlarge poolamazing poolvolleyball courtthis beautiful resortbuffet breakfastwalk along the beachsea lionsperu tripfirst floorpool barpisco airport
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Excellent hotel, great sleeping. great surroundings. One of the best hotels I stayed in Peru. Right on the beach , large pools, hot Jacuzzi and bar by the pool. The rooms are comfortable, the bathroom and shower look like from a movie , they have glass ceilings.They have good sport areas and even an excellent museum. I am sorry I did not stay more days there

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Yes, it was a treat, after bus trip from Lima. We had a beautiful corner room with two balconies over the restaurant (which was no bother at all). One balcony had a day bed which I was happy to use. Beautiful view. Flamingos in the water at the very edge of the beach. Nice pools and jacuzzi. We were there on 18-19th December 2017. The weather was very warm and everybody was really enjoying the pools. Tasty food in the restaurant. Very friendly staff.
Two other things to enjoy:
- The museum with a very good collection of Peruvian artefacts - don't miss chance to enjoy it.
The hotel runs their our bout tour to Ballestas Islands. I could see two more boats with tourists - La Hacienda's boat is far more comfortable then the rest of them. The guide was very knowledgeable. This trip is one of the main Paracas attractions and shall be must to do item on your itinerary. Ah, they also provided after trip lunch in the restaurant - very nice touch :)
I forgot to mention - we arrived earlier then our check in time and were happy to relax on the beach chairs near the pool - staff made an effort to get our room ready earlier.

Room Tip: I suspect that all rooms are good but in a different way. Some have direct access to the pool. Our room had beautiful views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SydneyNaturelover
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Love the ziplines, horseback, buggy's, chairlift. They give u water bottles and full buffet lunch. Very safe and you don't have to pay to lock up your stuff. It was a fun family day. They pick you up and drop you off.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We really liked the hotel. Nice rooms, great view. Everything fine. The wake up call came after check out. The hotel had added 20% to our additional expenses from restaurants etc. without asking. The amount I had signed when paying by credit card was lower. Our travel agent followed up immediately and everything was fine. The hotel had a strange excuse say it would be the ‚tip concept‘. Well, I did not have this in the other eight hotels I stayed in in Peru so far. I felt betrayed and still have my sincere doubts that this is legal. How can they just charge any additional amount?
Would I go back again? No! Would I recommend it to my best friend? Certainly not.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank dk_rd69
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Great rooms next to the pool, the service was great everywhere. They were undertaking some extensions, adding more rooms, the Manager offered to stop the work so we could have a quiet lunch on the terrace, how thoughtful!
The boat trip to Islas Ballestas was great and well organised and leaves from the hotel dock. Much better than having to go into town.
Take time to visit the museum, the venue and the collection of artifacts is spectacular.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple