“A bit of fun”
Review of Richmond Maze and Tearooms - CLOSED

Richmond Maze and Tearooms
Reviewed 15 November 2015

I did not eat at the tea room, but went straight to the maze. It is $10 per person to play two mazes (that are connected). It takes about on average 30 minutes to complete. It was a bit of fun for us before lunch.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This maze was something I first did in my late teens with a ten second head start given to me by my boyfriend at the time and him trying to catch me before I got to the centre. It was heaps of fun then and was a great family experience when I visited some months ago with my family and friends (3 adults and seven kids aged from 3yrs to 11yrs)

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Went with friends. Paid to go into the maze...have been in better. Decided to stay for lunch. Paid $12 for the worst pumpkin soup i've ever tasted. For that price i'd expect decent, home-made thick pumpkin soup. This tasted like stock. I didn't eat it. My friend ordered nachos and asked if it had meat in it as she is a vegetarian. They told her they were bean nachos....but they came out with meatballs on top. When i told the girls that the soup wasn't good, they just shrugged their shoulders. No offer of a refund or even an apology. I'd be ashamed to sell that level of service in my business. Disgusted.

1  Thank Tahleah H
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

There are two mazes. The first one is the easiest. It's $10 for an adult and children 5 and under are free. The kids had fun finding the centre of each maze. We had milkshakes and cake afterwards. They do a great combo of coffee and cake for $8 and you get swap the coffee for a kids size milkshake. A fun hour all up.