“Like a carnival for your stomach ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 240 Restaurants in Joplin
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This stop is clean friendly and the food is awesome. Really enjoyed the visit and the place is really nice. If you are in Joplin Missouri pay them a visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had beem riding all day and wanted a good meal, before heading back to Oklahoma.

Staff was friendly and quick.

The food was great. I had bloomig onion, Ribeye and dessert.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The waitress was wonderful and with that being said they were understaffed. Poor waitress was running everywhere and was hardly at our table so when she did pass us we had to quickly tell her everything because we were not sure when we'd see her again. I ordered lobster and steak. THE LOBSTER WAS UNDERCOOKED. THE STEAK WAS UNDERCOOKED. They recooked my steak which was great. Then they gave me a new lobster tail, NO THANKS! The first taste was by far the worst seafood experience for me. Anymore lobster that day would've triggered more than my gag reflexes.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We feel terrible that we let you down. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Joplin, MO". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The wait staff was wonderful. The food was great. Me and my wife love going here. Would be great for family or any occasion

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Outback was a much needed meal after a hectic day. The food was fresh including the bread, the only criticism that we have is that the Prime Rib was a little dry but this isn't the first Outback that this has happened at.
Our server was wonderful friendly and showed genuine interest in us. This restaurant is a do again!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!