“Prepare to be blown away!”
Review of Eddie Vs

Eddie Vs
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Vs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,447 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 11 September 2017

September 9, 2017. This was our third trip to this restaurant in a year, and it just keeps getting better! Matt, our waiter, actually remembered us from last time, and he absolutely spoiled my wife for her birthday celebration! The staff her is so professional and attentive without being pushy or intrusive. Matt recommended drinks, brought the wine steward over to suggest a bottle that paired with both our meals, catered to our every need and then gave us a complimentary bananas Foster (amazing!) for a birthday dessert. The grouper was delicious, I've eaten all over the country and never had anything like it. The steak was fork-tender and perfectly prepared. Eddie V's has become the yardstick by which I measure fine restaurants, and I have been recommending it to EVER

1  Thank Sicet222

Reviewed 7 September 2017

One of the best dinners I've had in awhile. Crab cakes were outstanding, Lobster Tacos interesting and the Bone-in ribeye was enough to share. Had heard it was pricey but was worth it.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We came here with friends for dinner and all four of us agreed we will definitely return. It is expensive but is definitely worth the expense for a special occasion. We all ordered different appetizers and entrees and they were all delicious. The restaurant was full on this Monday evening and service was a bit slow but the waiter was attentive and we never felt neglected.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous seafood meal here and loved everything. They were very busy so had to wait a while between courses, but weren't in a rush so it was not a problem. The crab fried rice side dish was exceptional but could have been served a little hotter and it would have been better. The crab cake appetizer and scallops entree we're standouts. Recommend f you are a seafood lover and in Kansas City!

1  Thank Arkies10
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Located in the Country Club Plaza, I highly recommend it for those seeking seafood in a fine dining venue for a special occasion. They offer complementary valet parking which is helpful in the Plaza. Starting with the courteous white jacketed waiters the atmosphere is top shelf. It has an extensive wine list and bar. The only ding is no blender. Between the three of us, we had both the lobster bisque and seafood soup and it was excellent. The crab cake had something creamy to add moisture and was as good as I have ever eaten. Our son had the oysters and was well pleased. My scallops had bacon or something at made it extra flavorful. We also had the crusted sole and a seafood salad. All memorable. The restrooms were also exceptional, which I think tends to say a lot about an establishment as well.

1  Thank Mark B