“Great local Ice cream with designer flavors”

Glace Artisan Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 46 Dessert in Kansas City
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Its a local owner who also owns and developed Elbow Chocolates in Kansas City. Wonder designer combination flavors, it is a little on the expense side of normal ice cream vendors. Located on the South side of the Country Club Plaza in a new developing neighborhood of new restaurants and high rise apartments, retail coming.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This cute pocket called South Plaza is up and coming. Take a trip down there for ice cream with the family or date night and stop by Glace. You will feel like you're out of town on vacation if you're a local like me. The best creamiest yummiest ice cream I've ever had. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We loved this place, and cannot say enough good things about the selection of ice cream flavors and toppings. Anything salted caramel is exquisite. The creaminess of the ice cream was crazy...almost a custard, but not quite. It was simply the best I've ever had. However, goodness comes at a price. I would have been more comfortable paying $1.50-$2.00 less for my order.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Who knew you could take some of those flavors and turn it into a decadent ice cream. Glace can be a little pricey but it is well worth it. Stop by and try a few samples before you decide. You are bound to love a flavor that may sound a little off for ice cream but you will love it.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped in for some ice cream while running around KC. There were several unique flavors of ice cream available - and tasting fresh corn ice cream was a first for me...it tasted just like fresh creamed corn, but cold!
Both of us chose to try a black cherry float. Mine was made with sweet cream ice cream, and my husband's was made with strawberry ice cream. Both floats were very good, the ice cream was so creamy and flavorful! The shop gave us the extra soda that didn't go in the floats, and asked that we give the bottles back when finished so they could be recycled!