“Banana Foster”

Glace Artisan Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 46 Dessert in Kansas City
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I love the ice cream here. It was recommended to us by our food tour guide when we visited Christopher Elbow. The ice cream it's delicious. I always get the banana foster and the tropical sorbet because I like passion fruit. I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This is the best ice cream I have had in a long time. The flavors a awesome. It was difficult to decide, ended up having candied ginger and rosemary caramel. I will be back when I am back in town.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Although this is just a small neighborhood shop the quality and flavors are unmatched.
Definitely worth the short drive from downtown.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

This place was amazing and so worth the cost. Every flavor I tried was delicious (except the lavender / lemon one - too lavender for me). We came back the next day and bought 4 pints to take to my cousin's and it was just as good as a take out item as it was in the dish. If you are on vacation - or just live near by - this place is worth the splurge. Why settle for ordinary ice cream when this is an option?

Reviewed 24 March 2016

They have the most out there and unique flavors like, bourbon barrel, earl grey apricot, lavender... the list goes on and they are all so good!