All reviews boulevard grill park and fly front desk the shuttle driver an early flight kansas city airport first floor stayed one night great rate zona rosa business travel clean hotel outdoor pool rhonda midnight bedding
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, clean, but a little dated. Staff is fantastic and very friendly. Would definitely come back to stay. Conveniently located next to the highway. They have a great looking outdoor pool (we were not able to use it at the time) and they have a firepit outside the bar. Nice place to gatherer and relax.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

pandam1,
Excited to read your review highlighting our hotel features, glad we people notice and recognize the product and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

As a Very frequent traveler I have the opportunity to stay in all kinds of hotels...this hotel is one of the best. It’s not for the decor or the amenities...although the newly remodeled suites are fantastic...the reason why this is such a great place to stay is because of the staff. They are outgoing, friendly, professional and just amazing. I have to give a shout out to the following employees for their excellence:
Jamie, Nakia and Kelsie at the front desk.
Rachel and Jon in the restaurant.
Eric the maintenance guru.
Michael the shuttle bus driver.
From the first moment I called the property to get picked up at the airport until I was back at the airport...all of these staff members made this stay amazing and they need to be commended. Very few places have me saying that I can’t wait to come back...well I can’t wait to come back here. Great job!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe F
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Joe,
Thank you for your business and review. It is very exciting to read shout outs to our outstanding team you mentioned. Glad we were able to make your stay amazing. We look forward to welcoming you back and making more memorable stays, hope you enjoy your holiday week.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Picked up at the airport by the shuttle driver Greg. Very professional and courteous! Met at check in by Hannah. A welcome befitting royalty.
Room was nice, AC a little loud but COOL. Pool was the perfect respite in which to enjoy several of the bar’s drink specials. Pronto service all afternoon from Karrie. Perfect lady in the perfect position!
Had a good rest in a comfortable bed then had a good breakfast in the restaurant this morning, served by the friendliest server, Lina. I didn’t get her colleague’s name who was also most helpful with the buffet and the eggs to order. She was a young lady with short blond hair.
Decent menu selection
for dinner and I had the strip steak which was cooked perfectly. The hotel shuttle will also take you to a nearby shopping area with plenty of restaurants but I didn’t care to take that trip. Very nice staff in a very convenient location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wesbarrett64

Wesbarrett,
Thank you for your recent stay and review. Great to hear the positive comments for all the team members you highlighted. Your review is outstanding and accomplishes everything we are trying to achieve on a daily basis here at the Four Points.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to Wyoming. The room was comfortable and a good size but dated. When we pulled out the stool under the nightstand we found the lid to an ice cream container and several packets of ketchup and mustard. I am sure the room had been cleaned and they just didn’t pull out the stool when vacuuming but this was still kinda gross and made us wonder what else was looked over.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tracy M, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton, while staying in Kansas City. I have spoken to the Housekeeping department for the oversights on the room cleanliness. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for letting us know about this! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Kansas City.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is my favorite hotel north of KC ! Perfect for flying in or out of Kansas City International Airport. Awesome for meetings in or at airport. Good food, great prices and the staff there is first rate!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

MiKeeney,
Always great to hear we are a favorite hotel! We appreciate the business and review and we can't wait to welcome you back soon when your travels require a north of the river stay!