“Good place for a beer”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #708 of 1,447 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink. The staff was nice enough to switch a tv to a game we wanted to watch. Had drinks and appetizer at the bar. Service was prompt and friendly. The place is a large franchise restaurant thus similar to others.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I think my 3rd visit to this chain. I have never been satisfied. They 'prey' on people's desire to have beer and sport. Certainly people do not go because they serve good food. We had buffalo chips - which were plan potatoes, chix quesadilla - was decent, chile queso dip - fair at best. Followed by large portion of wings - which is pricey at $20 for 20. Classic buffalo were good, habanero-mango fair, Caribbean jerk bad, buffalo dry average. Blue cheese dip is not even recognizable as blue cheese.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I don't know if all BWW's are like this or just this location, but it has really gone down hill in food quality. We often wait thirty plus minutes for our food (even if it's not very busy), and the wings are usually tough. It used to be my favorite place for wings, but I prefer Hooters most times now.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

we came for lunch and ordered from the bar. my sandwich was a cheeseburger made with Wisconsin cheese curds. it was great. very nice atmosphere with many tv sets.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

There was a Terrible, fishy, musky, humid smell in the air when I walked in this place. I was seated in a booth that had a large tear in the seat cushion and the table was damp and sticky... not a good first impression. I was traveling on business and when I am out of town I like to try local craft beer favorites, the friendly waiter turned me on to a pretty good tasting Cold draft. I ordered boneless wings and I am pretty sure that some of them were under cooked as they were a bit gristley but, I didn't complain, I just ate them.. Huge mistake on my part because they made me very sick about a hour later. It's a shame, I usually have great experiences at BDubs when I travel and I like the restaurants when traveling by myself because i can usually get a seat and there are plenty of TV's so i don't have to stare at the walls. Side note : small boneless wings, fries, $4.00 beer and a $4.75 beer( happy hour prices) cost me $25 bucks, after a $5 tip I spent $30 for ONE person eating Snack food.. WOW !!