“Good place nice people ”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #549 of 1,514 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We have always had great waiters and waitresses at BWW. The wings are good. Sometimes we have them toss them in the sauce again so they aren’t as dry. The freshness of the wings is inconsistent, but like I️ said they will toss them again. The soft pretzels are a great appetizer. If you have the Blazin’ Rewards app you get points that add up to you getting free food. So that’s nice.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I went back to this this place after a long time. Last time I was terribly unimpressed and this visit wasn’t any different. No beer list and waitress wasn’t sure what they had in dark beers. It took 35 minutes to get my appetizers, one which wasn’t what I ordered. Table next to mine got the same thing within 5 minutes after they ordered. I found the menu options as a whole odd. More of an a la carte menu. Tweeted my beer list concern to corporate and received no response. I guess as long as patrons are ok with customer no service, nothing will change. I won’t go back.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We ordered a takeaway and the young lady who served us was so helpful. The wings were good and hot.Recommend the parmesan wings followed by the bourbon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink. The staff was nice enough to switch a tv to a game we wanted to watch. Had drinks and appetizer at the bar. Service was prompt and friendly. The place is a large franchise restaurant thus similar to others.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I think my 3rd visit to this chain. I have never been satisfied. They 'prey' on people's desire to have beer and sport. Certainly people do not go because they serve good food. We had buffalo chips - which were plan potatoes, chix quesadilla - was decent, chile queso dip - fair at best. Followed by large portion of wings - which is pricey at $20 for 20. Classic buffalo were good, habanero-mango fair, Caribbean jerk bad, buffalo dry average. Blue cheese dip is not even recognizable as blue cheese.