“A Little Overzealous On The Ketchup”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #947 of 1,447 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious, and fresh! However, the guy at the drive-thru window put 44 ketchup packets in our bag, and we're not sure why, since we didn't even ask for any ketchup. It made us laugh, though.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The food is good and fresh. I enjoy the Chile and a cheese burger. The waitress was not together and the restaurant was kinda dirty. It was good food but a rough experience with the restaurant and waitress.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Three of us had breakfast and it was good. I had the 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and bacon. The pancakes were very good. My husband had the 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. The hash browns were great. Our son had the cheddar bowl of scrambled eggs, cheese and sausage with toast. He said it was good too. The friendly waitress kept our coffee cups filled and did not rush us out the door.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I ALWAYS get the original hamburger & french fries and it never fails to disappoint me....Sometimes the service is a little slow, but I assume it is because the place is ALWAYS busy.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I use the S&S coupons that come in our paper. Today we split a double steak burger with cheese, fries, and a shake. Had enough to eat for $$5.99 plus tax. How can you beat that? And everything was quite tasty.