“Delicious!”

Nicky's Pizza
Ranked #134 of 1,558 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Delicious! Friendly service, generous portions, and great value. Appreciate the delivery option! The Cannoli's are a must!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in all Kansas City area! Love the supreme. You have to try a meatball. Service is as good as the food. I could eat here every day.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I just love the salmon salad. The pizza is great and so are the sandwiches. You have not been to Kansas City until you eat here.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I assumed this would be just another pizza joint but soon I was hearing from neighbors what a great place this was for pizza. We finally tried it and it was delicious! You have to try the amazing homemade meatballs! So amazing!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I could almost say even excellent meatballs. We had a few to start, but I think next time I have them on pizza. As far as pizza, very good meat pizza and the Hawaiian. The Mediterranean was not to my liking - bit dry [as white pizzas tend to be]. Lively eating scene with bar.