“Wow”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

This is probably the best bbq I’ve had so far!! I’m far from done living in Kansas City and all. Kind of on the high side price wise but it was great!! Enjoy

LC R, Owner at L.C.'s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks! We appreciate the review and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

So glad we stopped, referred a few other people there during our trip, hope they liked it as much. Will be back. found this place due to our Navigation system taking us a different way than what we had planned, it must have been reading our minds ,BBQ was just what we wanted. Great way to start a trip to KC. We had the smoked turkey, great BBQ sauce and plenty of food.

LC R, Owner at L.C.'s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great ribs, beans and coleslaw. Would come again.
Quite the place with personality and flair.
Thanks

LC R, Owner at L.C.'s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I went to get lunch today, first my debit card would not work, then the ATM wasn't working, I went and got cash, came back ordered my food, they were out of fries and red beans, the girl at the counter yelled at me "the fried not ready, but you can have them" then I got onion rings, I ask if my food going to sit there. "Yes it sure is" real rude, I ask for my money back, she said to me "thats even better let me get that for you" This after not going there for your a year because of fatty brisket and a hair. I will never go there again it is way to many BBQ places in KC.

LC R, Owner at L.C.'s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We are sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience. We take your feedback seriously and hope you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Took a pal here. Full slab of ribs. Order or burnt ends and fries. Fries were soggy and not hot. Burnt ends were awful. No char marks or smoke flavored. More like a rump roast. Not cheap either. Ribs were Tuff. Will not return. All around bad experience. Sort of like the drive on 71/ thanks cleaver.