“I like steak.”

Add it.
Outback Steakhouse - Legends Mall
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Ummm...I like steak. And since I need 50 characters. I really like steak. A lot.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We were very pleased with the staff at the Outback. i was able to watch the game and have a couple of beverages while my wife went and done some shopping. Great location with good food.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

The Outback is on of my favorite places to eat.I was someone disappointed in the services at this location. Over all the food was good.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

This is the typical Outback. Nothing special but they do have a gluten free menu.

Reviewed 6 December 2010

There are MUCH BETTER restaurants at the Legends mall to go to. DO NOT go to the Outback Steakhouse!
Our server was terrible, never brought us the complimentary bread, took FOREVER to take our order and our food took way too long, everyone around us who ordered after us got their meals before us!
I ordered the Parmesan Pasta with Scallops. The scallops were completely burnt, I sent the dish back and the manager was very nice saying he'd give us a new one for free, to go, since it was so late. I could barely eat the pasta when we got home because it was SO spicy, I could see the red pepper flakes, this was NOT a spicy meal! My husbands medium steak was well done and our daughter ate the chicken fingers and was THROWING UP ALL NIGHT LONG. My husband and I both didn't feel very good after eating the blooming onion. It must be how they fry their food, but we were all sick.
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!