“Excellent food”

Add it.
Outback Steakhouse - Legends Mall
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Great food great service, no wait. One of the best Outback Steakhouse location in the KC area! The location is a little far from us but we will be back. There are tons of things to do in the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Ummm...I like steak. And since I need 50 characters. I really like steak. A lot.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We were very pleased with the staff at the Outback. i was able to watch the game and have a couple of beverages while my wife went and done some shopping. Great location with good food.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

The Outback is on of my favorite places to eat.I was someone disappointed in the services at this location. Over all the food was good.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

This is the typical Outback. Nothing special but they do have a gluten free menu.