“Yum”

Add it.
Outback Steakhouse - Legends Mall
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 April 2013

As always, you can count on any Outback in the country to serve up a good steak at a great value. Another excellent location. Great waitstaff who are very friendly. Nice place for a date night.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Have been to this place e a few times and this was a sad experience!! Snowy Sat night,not many customers.Service was slow.Our Blooming Onion was small and greasy,I brought this to the attention of our server but she just shrugged us off.There were 4 of us dining and 1of us were served the smallest baked potato I have ever seen in a restaurant,but the other 3 were nice size.My steak was overcooked and they did make another and made sure it was right.I feel that because they were not busy we were neglected good service!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I enjoyed a good meal here. The atmoshere was nice and the place clean. The food was tasty. I believe we had a new server and she was not the best, But we still enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Great food great service, no wait. One of the best Outback Steakhouse location in the KC area! The location is a little far from us but we will be back. There are tons of things to do in the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Ummm...I like steak. And since I need 50 characters. I really like steak. A lot.