“"Beware All The Food Is Salty at Outback Steak House at Kansas City Kansas Mall"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse - Legends Mall
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The atmosphere was very nice and well clean. Our server brought us two complimentary bread, which I truly love. My boyfriend and I ordered the Bloomin Onion, it was so, so salty we could not enjoy eating it. So we order a Salad, that was so salty we both couldn't eat that, so we order 1/2 of crab legs, my boyfriend went to town on it, he loved it, as for me I hated it, they were baby crab legs and for that I could eat it. Later I ordered a creamy shrimp soup, the menu said if I order a soup then I can get unlimited soups free, When I ordered a second soup, which was free the the server brought back a smaller bowl of soup which was not the size I got at first, so I'm thinking how cheap they are, I feel the server should have send me the same size bowl I ordered, and if you purchased a soup in that size then you should get the same size bowl if its unlimited soups. So before we left to go home, my boyfriend ordered chicken wings to go, when we got home later that evening we both got a little hungry so we heated up the chicken wings, they were so salty we had to throw it away. Over-all all our food was salty and my boyfriend and I did not enjoy it at all. We both felt that the COOK need to Chill out a little on the salt. Over-all IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! WE WILL NEVER RETURN BACK.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Had dinner at the Outback steakhouse, very good, and loved the lime coconut margarita. Josie was a very good waitress. Really a pleasure!! We both had steaks, and salad, and potatoes. A very good end to a fantastic weekend at the Kansas City Speedway. thanks!!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

As always, you can count on any Outback in the country to serve up a good steak at a great value. Another excellent location. Great waitstaff who are very friendly. Nice place for a date night.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Have been to this place e a few times and this was a sad experience!! Snowy Sat night,not many customers.Service was slow.Our Blooming Onion was small and greasy,I brought this to the attention of our server but she just shrugged us off.There were 4 of us dining and 1of us were served the smallest baked potato I have ever seen in a restaurant,but the other 3 were nice size.My steak was overcooked and they did make another and made sure it was right.I feel that because they were not busy we were neglected good service!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I enjoyed a good meal here. The atmoshere was nice and the place clean. The food was tasty. I believe we had a new server and she was not the best, But we still enjoyed our meal.