“Love this place!”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #338 of 1,505 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve always had great food here! Love the atmosphere! Good service. Usually a wait to get in because it’s good. Love the onion rings!!!

1  Thank Rochelle K

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I love Cheddar's. Even though we went on a busy Saturday afternoon, we were quickly seated and waited on. We received our delicious food promptly and we could not have been more pleased with the taste and quality. I will always choose Cheddar's over Applebees.

1  Thank jeh15343
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying the only thing good was the basic cheese burger. From the time we were seated things were not good. Slow is an understatement. Slow to take drink order to slow delivery of food. After the long wait they still got the order wrong. Refills for drinks....only after you track down your server. The baked sweet potato was covered in brown sugar. The onion rings tasted more like soggy pancake batter then beer batter. French fries were soggy. All the food was cold when finally served. If there is a good review of this place they must have paid for it.

1  Thank fspandorf
Reviewed 9 January 2018

worse experience ever!! warned ppl outside not to bother eating here it was horrible and staff non communicative. took 20 minutes to get glass of water and drinks , waitress had earrings and hooks and crap hanging out her nose , when she did speak it was being a smartalick, came and asked us if we wanted boxes as our food was finally being delivered- rude, dirty, St joe needs to teach this place how to run a restaurant or you won't be in business much longer- won't go back that is for sure and sure won't ever recommend

1  Thank Vicki C
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Ate here as part of a recent large family get-together. To start out, when part of our group arrived there was general confusion on the part of the hostesses as to whether the rest of our family had previously arrived and where they were seated. Then, as I was coming out of the restroom carrying my grandson, I had to pass by a server who was entering information on their computer screen. For whatever reason, the server, who was oblivious to everything but what they were doing, leaned forward and extended their leg backward apparently to stretch and kicked me in the leg. They did offer a curt apology.

The food? I had heard good things about the food but was really disappointed by the chicken pot pie I ordered. The crust was delicious but the filling was WAAAYYY too salty! Anyone with health issues should avoid this at all costs! The broccoli I had ordered as a side was really good and perfectly cooked so that was a nice surprise.

I wish I could give this restaurant a better rating because I really do not enjoy dissing places. However, considering my overall experience, and the variety of places to eat in the Liberty area, I would not come back and give this Cheddar’s another chance.

1  Thank BlkRaven2u