All reviews kansas city airport front desk nice hotel an early morning flight shuttle service zona rosa park and fly great place to stay breakfast buffet room was clean and comfortable would stay here again rental car business trip nice stay fitness center free shuttle reunion
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The walls of this hotel are very, very thin. I could hear my neighbor scooping ice out of their ice bucket with a glass and could hear their tv. The thermostat on the wall does not actually turn the fan from low to high, it stayed the same. I also could not tell a temp difference when adjusting the thermostat.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lori H, Director of Sales at Hilton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for staying at our Hilton Kansas City Airport hotel. We rarely receive comments regarding noise issues from other guestrooms due to the age of our hotel and the way it was built with cinder blocks. It's much more noise proof than some of the newer hotels being built out of wood. We are sorry you had this experience.

We will inspect the thermostat for your guestroom to ensure it is working properly. The fan speed should change when requested and the temperature should as well. Thank you for letting us know because we can't fix items if we are not aware they may need service.

We hope you will come back and stay with us again to see how we truly are. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Everything was great with my stay. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff were all very friendly, and the breakfast spread was excellent. I really liked that the breakfast went until 11am so I was able to sleep in. I will stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lori H, Director of Sales at Hilton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for staying at our Hilton Kansas City Airport hotel. We are glad you had a nice and comfortable stay with us. Our Hilton breakfast buffet is wonderful and we are happy to hear you were able to enjoy a nice breakfast before departing the hotel. Our breakfast buffet is served from 6am to 11am daily for the convenience of our guests.

The next time your travels bring you through Kansas City, we hope you will stay with us again. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I am a loyal Hilton client and the Kansas City Airport Hilton did not disappoint. It's location and airport transportation was reliable and my dinner in the restaurant was very good and provided excellent service. My room was very clean and attractive and check in and check out were both easy and quick.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lori H, Director of Sales at Hilton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are so very happy you enjoyed your stay at our Hilton Kansas City Airport hotel. It is our desire to provide a comfortable stay for all our guests and I am glad to hear we did not disappoint you. We serve excellent food and beverage options, from salads to sandwiches to a nice Kansas City steak in our Asado restaurant. We are open for breakfast starting at 6am, lunch at 11am and dinner starting at 5pm. The restaurant stays open until 11pm daily.

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors member. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I stayed here for business. The hotel was very nice and the staff were excellent. The only downside to my stay is the a/c unit is quite small and took many hours to get the room to a comfortable temperature. Besides that it was a good hotel with a great shuttle service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying at our Hilton. I am glad to hear you had a nice stay and were able to interact with our staff. We have some wonderful people who work at our Hilton who truly enjoy taking care of our guests. Our shuttle service does a wonderful job and runs every 15 minutes on the hour for the convenience of our guests. Please make sure to call us when you have your luggage so we know to look for you.

I'm sorry it took a while for the a/c to cool your guestroom. We have had some pretty severe heat waves here this summer and look forward to the cool, Fall weather that KC tends to have.

Safe travels and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Very nice atmosphere. Rooms and bed comfortable. Food excellent. Bar and lounge area comfortable seating and TVs. Easy 5 minutes from the airport. Free shuttle service to and from airport and the shopping district. Would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lori H, Director of Sales at Hilton Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

We appreciate you staying with us and we are honored to be your recommended hotel. We take pride in providing a clean and comfortable stay for our guests and I'm glad you were able to experience this.

Please come back and see us the next time your travels bring you through Kansas City. Until then, safe travels!