All reviews cracker barrel evening kickback chicken strips baked potato evening food free dinner make your own waffles hot tub oatmeal nice breakfast workout room would stay here again great place to stay lobby area comfortable room stayed nights location was perfect
Reviewed 24 September 2015

We stayed at the Drury Inn Kansas City Airport while my husband worked in Kansas City. The hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and the staff were very nice. We always enjoy the 5:30 Kickback. You have a good selection of food. I like the fact that they always have salad. There is a Cracker Barrel and Wendy's next door if you want to eat something different. Shopping is a short five minute drive away from the hotel. We stayed there for three days and then paid $15 to leave our car in their parking lot when we flew home for a week. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area.

Room tip: The suites are really nice.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mikekathy3
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here four times this summer and the staff consistently went out of their way to provide great service. Clean rooms, nice snack and meals (if you want to just fill your tank) and pool was relaxing and clean. Can be a little more "lively" when softball season is around but staff addressed it well. We needed a roll away and it was brought promptly. Good place to stay!!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The hotel seemed to have a full house, and I understand why. Our stay here was great. The evening dinner reception was a great treat for our hungry family after a day on the road (plus a few free cheap drinks). We really enjoyed the suite layout for our large family. We even took advantage of their laundry room on the first level. I did think they should have more than just one washer and dryer in a long term stay hotel like this. Also, the dryer was quite inefficient and needed two cycles to complete. The breakfast was wonderful. I love the opportunity to have a full, hot breakfast like that. This hotel is dog friendly so it was also fun for my kids to have the opportunity to say hello to a few puppies. There is a Cracker Barrel immediately next door if one needs more eating options. The pool had a neat indoor-outdoor option and seemed to always have some people enjoying it. We really enjoyed our stay here. We would stay here again if we needed a KC hotel near the airport.

Room tip: Have a room away from the atrium as the noise level can be high on all levels facing it.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CoastieGirl04
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Wow - last thing you want after a canceled flight is to wait for 30min on your shuttle to the hotel. Then the room has a fridge that makes more noise than the airconditioner. Why do these rooms have a fridge if nothing is in them?? No minibar so why waste all that energy in these rooms. Breakfast is below standard continental. Probably my review is biased because my whole tripgot messed up becauseof the airline but still... Pool is nice though

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced, and regret to hear of your disappointment with your stay. Our shuttle does run every half hour so if you need any help in order to gauge what time to leave for a flight we would be happy to assist. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with noise issues during your stay. Anytime you have a problem during a stay, please contact any member of our team so we can address the issue. We want to ensure all guests can have a peaceful, comfortable stay. We are sorry this was not the case this time, and hope that you will give us another chance in the future to demonstrate how quiet and relaxing a Drury Hotels stay should be. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Thank you!

Brandon W.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

We have stayed at many Drury Inns because of the room selection and amenities offered. We stayed for 2 nights and the first night was great but the second day we spent a long day at worlds of fun and when we got back there was a smell of smoke in the room. It was 10pm so we weren't going to ask to move or anything like that but we were all woken up at 7am with the smell of smoke again. If you are a non smoker like us you know how irritating that smell can be. I did call the front desk when we got back to at least make them aware of the smell because there is a sign in the room stating that you will be fined for smoking in the room and I didn't want them to think that we did but that's how strong the smell was.

Date of stay: July 2015