US$124
US$188
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$105
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$65
Hotels.com
US$53
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$127
Hotels.com
Arrowhead Inn(Kansas City)
US$56
All reviewsfree drinksevening foodbaked potatoan indoor outdoor poolsausage pattiesmake your own wafflesmorning breakfasthot tubyogurtnice breakfastexercise roomgreat place to staywould stay here againlobby areaan early flightstayed nightsair conditioner
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I needed to check in early, and it was no problem. Young man at the desk was very nice. Room was very modern,with a comfortable bed, and comfortable chair. One thing that stood out was the generous amount of electrical outlets for charging devices. I really appreciate this amenity. Breakfast was good, as well as the food and drinks offered at 5:30 pm every night. Free soft drinks, coffee and popcorn too. The staff was friendly throughout my stay. Would not hesitate to stay here again!

1  Thank Stu122208
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Drury Inn KCI Airport has been recently renovated, has beautiful decor, and excellent hospitality at evening reception and morning breakfast. It offers easy access to I-29, is not far from Zona Rosa for shopping and dining, is located less than 7 minutes from the airport and is definitely a hidden gem!

Room Tip: Elevator available for easy access to any floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank curtisma13
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The Drury Inn is a budget hotel, but one of the nicest I've seen. The bed was surprisingly comfortable with lots of pillows. Clean room, clean bathroom with absolutely no sign of disrepair anywhere. The breakfast was good, and the 'kick back' evening happy hour was not bad (not gourmet but not bad at all).

One could find little things to complain about - the bathroom light, for example, is directly overhead which made makeup application surprisingly difficult (when your eyebrows are casting a shadow, that's some harsh, direct light!).

But any failing was made up 100 times over by the staff. They were the friendliest, nicest bunch of people I've interacted with in quite some time! Check-in was super fast - no more than five minutes and probably a lot less.

The other thing I loved about the Drury Inn is that everything is included. No upcharge for wifi or phone use. Because of the evening snack (which for me, was a meal in itself) I saved money by not needing to go out for supper. When I asked for an extra hour to check out, it was a quick 'yes,' - not the normal hemming and hawing I'm so used to.

Loved this place and will most definitely stay again at a Drury Inn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JeanineAZ2014
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The room was nice and clean, we didn't have the best room which was right above the lobby area on a catwalk. We booked through trip advisor and not Drury. I feel that sometimes when you use a 2nd party booking company they don't give you the best rooms. Before we checked out I asked if there was any specials on staying another night, being a member or Drury Rewards program I was told since I didn't book through Drury there were no such deals. We didn't make it in time for the free drinks and we didn't eat breakfast there. Location is good easy to get too, with restaurants near by. $10 Uber ride gets you down town. Beds are very soft, too soft for my liking but my wife loved it. Also they have a nice pool area with a swim through indoor outdoor pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: Stay away from 2nd floor rooms that over look the lobby, south and west side rooms would be the quietest rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ben r
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I called the hotel for a pick up after I got my baggage at United C3. Drury's shuttle bus arrived quickly. The shuttle driver (didn't get his name) and Michelle (front desk) were superb! I felt very welcoming and being taken care of. Got some very nice restaurants and must visit recommendations from them.

Drury provides free breakfast in the morning, not too many choices, but it's free. Free WIFI, free drink and hot food from 5:30 pm - 7 pm (I didn't try this). The room's pretty spacious and clean . I enjoyed my stay at Drury.

It's about 35-40 mins drive to downtown KC.

Room Tip: They provide H2O+ branded shower and shampoo, bring your own if you don't like H2O+.
1  Thank Lizzysnoopy