All reviews cracker barrel evening kickback baked potato an indoor outdoor pool sausage patties make your own waffles oatmeal morning breakfast hot tub workout room nice breakfast would stay here again lobby area comfortable room free breakfast an early flight air conditioner
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Clean hotel, great breakfast (hot), wonderful snack time every evening (free) great location, good coffee, everybody was very nice and helpful. Highly recommended. close to shopping and restaurants, 20 min from downtown Kansas City.

Room Tip: Plenty of room in the rooms, and very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I needed to check in early, and it was no problem. Young man at the desk was very nice. Room was very modern,with a comfortable bed, and comfortable chair. One thing that stood out was the generous amount of electrical outlets for charging devices. I really appreciate this amenity. Breakfast was good, as well as the food and drinks offered at 5:30 pm every night. Free soft drinks, coffee and popcorn too. The staff was friendly throughout my stay. Would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stu122208
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Drury Inn KCI Airport has been recently renovated, has beautiful decor, and excellent hospitality at evening reception and morning breakfast. It offers easy access to I-29, is not far from Zona Rosa for shopping and dining, is located less than 7 minutes from the airport and is definitely a hidden gem!

Room Tip: Elevator available for easy access to any floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank curtisma13
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The Drury Inn is a budget hotel, but one of the nicest I've seen. The bed was surprisingly comfortable with lots of pillows. Clean room, clean bathroom with absolutely no sign of disrepair anywhere. The breakfast was good, and the 'kick back' evening happy hour was not bad (not gourmet but not bad at all).

One could find little things to complain about - the bathroom light, for example, is directly overhead which made makeup application surprisingly difficult (when your eyebrows are casting a shadow, that's some harsh, direct light!).

But any failing was made up 100 times over by the staff. They were the friendliest, nicest bunch of people I've interacted with in quite some time! Check-in was super fast - no more than five minutes and probably a lot less.

The other thing I loved about the Drury Inn is that everything is included. No upcharge for wifi or phone use. Because of the evening snack (which for me, was a meal in itself) I saved money by not needing to go out for supper. When I asked for an extra hour to check out, it was a quick 'yes,' - not the normal hemming and hawing I'm so used to.

Loved this place and will most definitely stay again at a Drury Inn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JeanineAZ2014
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The room was nice and clean, we didn't have the best room which was right above the lobby area on a catwalk. We booked through trip advisor and not Drury. I feel that sometimes when you use a 2nd party booking company they don't give you the best rooms. Before we checked out I asked if there was any specials on staying another night, being a member or Drury Rewards program I was told since I didn't book through Drury there were no such deals. We didn't make it in time for the free drinks and we didn't eat breakfast there. Location is good easy to get too, with restaurants near by. $10 Uber ride gets you down town. Beds are very soft, too soft for my liking but my wife loved it. Also they have a nice pool area with a swim through indoor outdoor pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: Stay away from 2nd floor rooms that over look the lobby, south and west side rooms would be the quietest rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple