See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We checked in around 9pm. On the way to our room, there was a lady sitting on the sofa in the hallway, she asked us for money for food. When we entered the room, we noticed many holes in the bed covers. Looked like burn holes. The room and furnishings looked old and dated. There was mold in toilet and bathroom shower. I also saw a roach in bathroom. There was noise all night long...people talking loudly, phones ringing, someone coughing. Not sure where all the noise was coming from, but it was constant. We didn't report any of these findings, but just decided that we won't stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I fell bad because the staff is friendly and professional. We were visiting LegoLand and this was a close and affordable hotel. Like most downtown districts there are some shady activities going on. The hotel has a giant mirror on one wall, so if you are into that, you found your hotel.

On a positive note the bed was clean and so was the bathroom.

The hallways and elevator smelt like cigarettes and a stale ashtray. The elevator inspection expired in January 2017 but it still worked. The room did not smell.

Room Tip: The room was clean but the hallways smelt of smoke.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Unbelievably disgusting rathole. Don't let the pictures fool you. It was a nightmare from the get go. The room had no refrigerator, no microwave, no coffee maker, the TV didn't work, you couldn't even plug it in. Sheets were filthy and never changed over the course of 3 days (I left a day and a half early because I was so depressed by the place). There was a massive mirror in the room which makes me think the place is a haven for prostitution, especially since I was kept up all night by constant moaning next door. Elevator floor was disgustingly sticky and never cleaned the entire time I was there. There was no housekeeping to speak of. Was eyed suspiciously be everyone, I think they thought I was a narc or something, cause the place was a drug den, it sure reeked of it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We did get a complimentary upgrade to a bigger room but there are blood splatters on the bathroom wall, the milk at breakfast was spoiled, & employees smell of weed as well as certain places in hotel. I requested more towels and there was hair stuck to them. I didnt like sitting on any furniture as i wasnt sure when the last time it was cleaned.

Room Tip: Hire better maid service that can actually clean.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank H9627WKs
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Expired elevator certificate. Peeling paint, delapidated decor, & stained linens. Roach in one of our rooms. Dead insects behind the glass in various framed pictures in the hotel. Disgustingly stained couch in the lobby. When we got there, a random guy was sleeping on the couch. Small shower; I'm 6'1" and could not fit under the shower head. For over $100 a night, this property was a huge disappointment. I will never stay at an America's Best property again. This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. $226 for a 2 night stay was a rip off.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business