Port of Kimberling Marina & Resort(Kimberling City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Tribesman Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelocity
Happy Valley Lodge(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$85
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Whispering Woods Resort(Kimberling City)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Wanted to stay somewhere that was quiet and not be in the rush rush of people. Very peaceful and the lakeview was breathless. Clean rooms, beds were comfy and plenty of dish's to cook and eat with. My son loves it and got to canoe for his 1st time here! Nice deck to sit out on and enjoy the peacefulness and what nature has to offer. Owners are very friendly and we will be going back. Overall, had a great 3 day weekend and loved this place!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Schooner Creek resort. The room was nice and up to date. It is a very nice fishing resort. The lakeview is to die for. We loved sitting on the dock and just watching the boats come in and looking at the lake. It was very peaceful. The owners were really nice and helpful when we needed anything. They helped us with directions - Silver Dollar City and Branson are only about 10 miles away. I would much rather stay here on the lake than in Branson and have to fight all that traffic. It's just peaceful there. They also have a huge swimming pool with a great slide that we will have to come back for on another trip since the pool was closed for the season. Overall, it was a great experience that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great. They have a wide variety of types of rooms to choose from. They have rooms that accomidate 2-12. I don't know on the higher end really, but it's a lot of people. They're all great rooms and locations, just depends on what you are wanting.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Spent a weekend here with my family and really enjoyed it! The décor is a little outdated but it was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The access to the lake is literally out your back door. The pool is clean and HUGE and so nice to relax in after a day on the water. And the drive into Branson is only 20 miles away! I enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back! It's a great place for the family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

My husband, mom & I stayed at this resort over the weekend & it was great! It's RIGHT on the lake & the view we had was gorgeous. They have a great pool to enjoy, the kids there were having a blast. The rooms are kind of rustic, but very clean overall. The owners were very polite to us, as we were to them. Although we don't have a boat, we went down to the dock & it was clean also. Another huge plus was the distance to Branson, it was only about a 20 minute drive into town! I read a lot the bad reviews, but having gone there myself, I would have to disagree. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly & I had a great weekend!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 4 July 2013

It was like someplace where Chevy Chase would end up staying in one of the "Vacation" movies. Everything was old and in a sad state of repair and the window air conditioner which we were assured cooled the whole unit barely cooled the room it was in. The furnishings appeared to be from a yard sale or maybe even a dump. We chose this place for location and should have read the reviews first. Looking back, I would have stayed another 20 miles from where we needed to be rather than stay here again. It did, however, have a wonderful swimming pool, which got a lot of use since the air conditioning was so pathetic.

Room Tip: Only get a unit with CENTRAL air and only if it is not going to be too hot during your visit. A hot room makes for a poor night's sleep and cranky people the next day.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family