Lighthouse Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kimberling City
See available hotels
View Hotel
Kimberling Oaks Resort(Kimberling City)
View Hotel
Schooner Creek Resort(Kimberling City)
Cove Resort(Kimberling City)
  • Restaurant
Cedar Wood Resort(Kimberling City)
  • Pool
Harpers Valley Resort(Kimberling City)
Cruise-Inn(Kimberling City)
  • Pool
Lazy Lee's Resort(Branson West)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubfire pitlaundry areawe loved our stayliving roomboat rentalsfamily vacationrogerplaygrounddeckdockcabingameresortbathsdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2015

We loved our week stay at the Lighthouse Lodge and are planning on returning again next year. The cabins were clean and all had a lake view. The pool was fun for the kids with the slide and the lake has a deck to fish and swim off of. Roger was helpful and friendly and made you feel at home, we were very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Just left the Lighthouse Lodge Resort and can't help but feel like I've got a home at the lake any time I need it now! With a view of the water from almost every window, crisp, clean cabins, fully equipped kitchens, comfy beds, and a stone's throw from Table Rock Lake, you will surely book your next stay before you even leave. I teach stand up paddle lessons locally on Table Rock Lake and owners Roger and Bobbie have been kind enough to let me launch my boards right off their dock. By the way, the dock is an excellent hang out while staying at the lodge. I love the convenience of being close to the marina, close to all the great lake restaurants around, and close to shopping! If you are an active lover of all things fitness, then this is the resort for you! Launch your kayak or paddle board, bring your running shoes, as there are many great places to run around the marina, and bring your boat for your own comfy boat slip awaits your boat just like your comfy cabin! Family-friendly too. Papa Roger loves kiddos and has even built a sweet, little cabin alongside the play area for your little one to frolic in! But mostly I call it family friendly because you will feel like family when you are there! It truly will feel like your own little home away from home too!

Room Tip: Cabin 15...although I hesitate saying that as it might not be available now the next time I want it...ha!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2015

In a recent annual fishing trip on Table Rock Lake, my family and I enjoyed the Lighthouse Lodge for the first time. Throughout the past 36 years my uncles and father have been fishing on Table Rock Lake yearly and staying at a number of different resorts. I would say that the search for a favorite has finally come to an end!!

As we came across all the standard issues during our trip, Roger and the friendly staff at the Lighthouse were there to help in every way they could. The kindness and hospitality were phenomenal. Roger helped with boat issues, from the repair to ensuring that any time off the water be minimized by lining up other boat rentals before they were even necessary!! Also, repeatedly checking the status of repairs while filling the lodge with weekend guests truly showed Roger's care for his guests!!

When there was a question on the bill Roger was the first to reduce the cost; before the suggestion could even come from anyone in our group. Again, the genuine care and appreciation was terrific.

Places were clean, spacious and filled with all the conveniences to make for an easy trip. Local amenities are a short walk away from the lodge and it's location on the lake is perfect!!

It was only icing on the cake that we enjoyed some of the best fishing we'd ever had in the 20+ years I've been going and 36+ of my father. It will be with NO hesitation that we make reservations for next years trip; if not before!!

Room Tip: Every room is super close to lake access and the entrance and exit.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Lighthouse Lodge has created many positive memories!! I highly recommend staying at Lighthouse Lodge. The value is great. We stayed with a group of friends in their lodge--awesome space with exceptional attentive care from the managers Roger and Bobbie Selvey.
My wife and I also stayed additional days--very pleased.
The pool, hot tub, dock, boat rental, were all very satisfying.
The accommodations were beyond adequate.
We will most definetely stay at Lighthouse Lodge again and again.

Room Tip: All the rooms will work--we loved the lodge.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dale A A
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family and I were looking for a last minute get away for 4th of July weekend. We came across Lighthouse Lodge and called. Spoke to Bobbie and Roger and they happened to have a cabin available. We were there from Thursday through Monday and we didn't want to leave. The owners are more than helpful, they make you feel like family!
Property: Could not have asked for better. For the price this is a major gem! We stayed in cabin #10 which is a 2 bed 2 bath. Deck is awesome and had a grill and the kitchen had everything we needed. While the reviews are correct when it comes to the age of the property (they are a bit older) you don't really mind it because the place is so spotless. Seriously, clean!! That was helpful for me with a 3 year old who is always on the floor. The beds were comfortable and the cabin was cool with the window units. We have zero complaints!
In front of our cabin was a huge grass/tree common ground. This too is awesome. It's true the view is of a marina but we could see the lake water and it still "felt" like we were at the lake..even if it wasn't a full lake view. No worries there for us either!
If you need anything the owners have it! Trust me!
Directly behind the condo (by the parking lot) is the covered picnic area with smokers and picnic tables and a fire pit! Roger made a fire every night which was fun! Next to that is an awesome play area for the kids. Coopers Cabin was a big hit and we even got to meet the famous Cooper :)
The steps from the playground lead to the pool and hot tub area. Both are clean and well maintained. The pool goes up to 9ft and there is a slide! Lots of chairs and tables. The pool was never full and everyone picked up after themselves, which was nice!

A very short walk down the road leads you to the boat slip that has a bench and ladder that you can swim right off the dock! So nice! The water temps were in the low 80's while we were there and felt great! We rented a pontoon from Roger and we had it all day. He suggested we come and go with it as we please and we did, which was helpful with a toddler. So much fun!

Finally, the WIFI for us was great in cabin 10! Super fast and had zero issues.

There are plenty of sites to see around table rock and branson area.

I really can't wait to book this for next year! Book early, I'm sure they fill up fast! They were at max capacity on 4th of July weekend and you would not have known it, plenty of room to spread out and not feel crowded!
Thanks Roger and Bobbie!

Room Tip: you can't go wrong coming here. Don't expect the Westin and you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family