Lighthouse Lodge
Port of Kimberling Marina & Resort(Kimberling City)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotwire.com
Green Valley Resort(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$135
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubfire pitlaundry areawe loved our stayliving roomboat rentalsfamily vacationrogerplaygrounddeckdockcabingameresortbathsdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Roger and his family are so nice and our family reunion is held here regularly. That being said, I am just going to give an overview of the pros and cons overall.
General Advice- The wi-fi is best in the main pavilion or at the top of the lighthouse lodge, it seems like anywhere else is non-existent. The lake, pool, Jacuzzi, and large pavilion area and campfire/bonfire area are all awesome!
Pros- Great location. Location on the lake and where the dock is an awesome area to fish, swim, or just hang out. Roger was nice enough to get a campfire/bonfire set up for us. The new back deck added/extended to the lighthouse lodge was a great idea!! The golf carts were a lot of fun and everyone had a great time, plus they were very useful to get down to the boats for the older family members. The nearest Walmart is 15-20 minutes away, but Harter House is an alternative, and right around the corner. We love and appreciate that Roger installed a screen, that rolls up, in the large pavilion a few years ago. We have had our old family projector restored, and are able to watch old movies and cartoons like Disney, Donald Duck, Chip and Dale, etc.
Cons- The pontoon boat only had 1 life vest.(maybe they were left on another boat? or it wasn't restocked) There was no oil can to put cooking oil in our cabin. (an old coffee can would work) It would be nice to have cleaner and some paper towels already in the cabin in case of any messes. (so we don't have to buy every time, or go to the store specifically for this). The main cabin has a small kitchen for 6-8+ people and counter space is limited(maybe add more shelving or have a movable table/butcher block type cart), One of the largest cons was there were loose dogs not on leashes and we saw this several times. My cousin and I were in the pavilion when someone down below was getting out of the golf cart, his dog ran up to us, and greeted us, but actually got on top of the picnic tables, which was very inconvenient, considering we had our laptops and tablets out. The dog was nice, but it should have been on a leash. It also seemed like the resort, located diagonally from the main lighthouse lodge or one of the other resorts, or tourists, also had a dog, because we found several large droppings on occasion on the other side of our cabin.Our largest dog in our group was only 36 lbs. It is the inconvenience of this, which creates a bad impression and that is what I don't like. If you bring your dog, it should be cleaned up after and be on a leash. That is being a responsible pet owner. Overall we enjoy the resort every time we visit. Roger and his family are family accommodating and we appreciate everything he does. We will be back for our next reunion!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank VintagePhotoGirl
Reviewed 16 July 2015

We loved our week stay at the Lighthouse Lodge and are planning on returning again next year. The cabins were clean and all had a lake view. The pool was fun for the kids with the slide and the lake has a deck to fish and swim off of. Roger was helpful and friendly and made you feel at home, we were very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Just left the Lighthouse Lodge Resort and can't help but feel like I've got a home at the lake any time I need it now! With a view of the water from almost every window, crisp, clean cabins, fully equipped kitchens, comfy beds, and a stone's throw from Table Rock Lake, you will surely book your next stay before you even leave. I teach stand up paddle lessons locally on Table Rock Lake and owners Roger and Bobbie have been kind enough to let me launch my boards right off their dock. By the way, the dock is an excellent hang out while staying at the lodge. I love the convenience of being close to the marina, close to all the great lake restaurants around, and close to shopping! If you are an active lover of all things fitness, then this is the resort for you! Launch your kayak or paddle board, bring your running shoes, as there are many great places to run around the marina, and bring your boat for your own comfy boat slip awaits your boat just like your comfy cabin! Family-friendly too. Papa Roger loves kiddos and has even built a sweet, little cabin alongside the play area for your little one to frolic in! But mostly I call it family friendly because you will feel like family when you are there! It truly will feel like your own little home away from home too!

Room Tip: Cabin 15...although I hesitate saying that as it might not be available now the next time I want it...ha!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2015

In a recent annual fishing trip on Table Rock Lake, my family and I enjoyed the Lighthouse Lodge for the first time. Throughout the past 36 years my uncles and father have been fishing on Table Rock Lake yearly and staying at a number of different resorts. I would say that the search for a favorite has finally come to an end!!

As we came across all the standard issues during our trip, Roger and the friendly staff at the Lighthouse were there to help in every way they could. The kindness and hospitality were phenomenal. Roger helped with boat issues, from the repair to ensuring that any time off the water be minimized by lining up other boat rentals before they were even necessary!! Also, repeatedly checking the status of repairs while filling the lodge with weekend guests truly showed Roger's care for his guests!!

When there was a question on the bill Roger was the first to reduce the cost; before the suggestion could even come from anyone in our group. Again, the genuine care and appreciation was terrific.

Places were clean, spacious and filled with all the conveniences to make for an easy trip. Local amenities are a short walk away from the lodge and it's location on the lake is perfect!!

It was only icing on the cake that we enjoyed some of the best fishing we'd ever had in the 20+ years I've been going and 36+ of my father. It will be with NO hesitation that we make reservations for next years trip; if not before!!

Room Tip: Every room is super close to lake access and the entrance and exit.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Lighthouse Lodge has created many positive memories!! I highly recommend staying at Lighthouse Lodge. The value is great. We stayed with a group of friends in their lodge--awesome space with exceptional attentive care from the managers Roger and Bobbie Selvey.
My wife and I also stayed additional days--very pleased.
The pool, hot tub, dock, boat rental, were all very satisfying.
The accommodations were beyond adequate.
We will most definetely stay at Lighthouse Lodge again and again.

Room Tip: All the rooms will work--we loved the lodge.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends