“Not open for lunch except Fridays..but worth the taste if you can wait”
Review of Grahams Grille Incorporated - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grahams Grille Incorporated
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I went there the other day for lunch but it was closed so I was so looking forward to bringing friends to taste the food. Generally, the food is great with a nice outside seating too. They have great selection for the person that likes the Cajun spicy food or the person that can not handle spice.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Aquatic theme, aquariums that fascinate the kids (and adults, too, I suppose), great Cajun menu items, but only average on everything else. Reasonably priced.

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Our waitress did not write down our orders, and as a result three of our five entrees were wrong. I had the wrong side--ordered French fries and was served a twice baked potato--and then had to pay an upcharge for the potato that I did not order. Before our food was served, our waitress left and we suddenly got a new one who promptly mixed up our drink orders. I ordered the Key Lime pie which was the smallest piece of pie I've ever seen for $5.49...and it had apparently been frozen and then microwaved to thaw it out--the point was melted onto the plate and HOT, while a couple bites in it was still completely frozen. Our waitress asked if we wanted one check or separate, so we said separate if it wasn't a problem. She was gone for a half hour trying to split the check and then made a point of telling us that the owner wanted to charge us for splitting the check but she wouldn't do it. There were only two other people in the entire restaurant the whole two hours we were there...which should have been our clue...

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I really enjoyed the Shrimp Etouffee and my husband enjoyed the red beans and rice. They have 7 Cajun dishes. I will try them all sometime. The menu has some interesting sandwiches. The food, New Orleans-themed Cajun/Creole was good.
A live band is playing most nights. This night it was kind of like blues music with a harmonica,some rock in roll type music. The help was very friendly.
Very interesting atmosphere on the dining music side. Seashore, Mardi Gras type decor. The manager said that they have a crayfish boil during Mardi Gras. I planned to go there at that time.If it is not to crowded they will put together tables for ten.
Then there is the sports bar side too. We passed through that side but it looked like they have games such as darts and other activities. It was an interesting evening and I enjoyed this place very much.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I visited Grahams grille with some friends in July. The food and service was excellent, and the interior is decorated nicely. We sat outside, which was nice, even though it's just on the sidewalk. There are very few places here to enjoy seafood at a reasonable price, and we were very happy to find this place. We will definitely return!