1,236 results
All reviews spa shiki japanese garden movie theater lobby bar view of the lake get away main pool memorial day weekend full kitchen mini fridge fire pit nice resort off season family vacation golf course avila hk
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We stayed at the Avila suites, was excellent. However my highlight was the amazing, thoughtful care from their staff, particularly Dean McGuire. I have traveled throughout the USA and Europe for business. Dean was authentic, professional, and very caring to my family. He was such a good manager it makes we want to go back just for the customer service. The property is very good, the room was excellent but it was Dean that made the experience thoughtful, which is often lacking in the larger brands. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
LarryRMc, General Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you so much for posting your very kind review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. Yes, Dean McGuire is one of our best and is exemplary in his job performance. I Have shared your comments with him and our front office staff. It is especially rewarding when an employees hard work and efforts are noted.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back should your travels return you to the lake.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

My wife and I stayed here on June 5-9 for our 47th wedding anniversary. It was our first time at the Lodge and enjoyed our stay very much. We found the layout of the Lodge was great. We ate at their three restaurants and found the food very good. We liked their fitness room and didn't use their indoor/outdoor pool but thought it looked great. Since the weather was great we spent every day at their outdoor pool and spent time at their bar by the pool (Fire & Ice), also. The main bartender, Chris, was exceptional in both service and how he spent great conversation with all his patrons. He made the stay there well worth the time. We liked our room, 6308, but would probably have preferred to be on the top floor so we wouldn't hear the noise above. Our room was a king, and had a balcony to look at a somewhat view of the lake. There were a few things we wished the room had as follows: a mini fridge; an in room safe; and there needs to be towel racks in the bathroom. Finally I would recommend this Lodge to anyone, and I know we would consider coming back.

Room Tip: Pick the 4th floor in the main Lodge.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We appreciate your kind words and feedback.
I was happy to see you were here on an anniversary stay. Many couples have found the Lodge is a great place to celebrate special occasions. We have had many couple have their weddings here and return year after year on their anniversary. We hope to see you again soon, until then..

Reviewed 13 June 2016

A very nice resort to go for a family or work get away. Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms and resort were as clean as an outdoors resort could be in the woods but cozy area. The Lake view was amazing. The lodge offered many things to entertain all ages.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Happy to see you had a nice visit and conference, we hope to welcome you back soon for meetings, or play!

Reviewed 13 June 2016

My friend and I get away one weekend each summer and chose the Lodge as our destination this year. It had a been a few years since we had been here. Loved the resort. Although our room had a musty smell, a few sprays of air freshener fixed this problem and the overall room was great. Very comfy beds and pillows; very quiet. Room darkening curtains allowed us to sleep in with ease. The resort was very clean and so was the pool. Staff was super friendly and helpful! We had breakfast at HK's and it was delicious. Sat on the deck one night by the pool with drinks and music, overlooking the Lake -- very relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

We were happy to see your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent "girls weekend getaway". Thank you for your very kind review. With the Lake in our backyard and the extensive amenities and activities we offer the Lodge is perfect for an escape from the day to day. We hope to see you return soon, until then...

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Just arrived today - but I arrived a bit early (about 3:15 or so) and they were great about getting me into a room right away. They originally had me booked in a king room but I asked for 2 double beds (hoping my friend will get away tomorrow and come join me). The young man at the desk was super accommodating and friendly. The room is nice. . tastefully decorated. They told me I had view of the lake (YAY) but in truth, it's the lake . . past the top of the roofs of the building next door. STILL the lake is beautiful. The place in general lovely . . took a walk down around the marina and had a drink at the bar out by the pool. Beautiful Japanese garden.

Doesn't seem to be as much to do as Tan-Tar-A (the only other place I've stayed down here). Have spa services scheduled for tomorrow (then have a business presentation on Friday!) Will update as visit progresses.

Downside: so far, have not been able to find ice cream (probably good for my diet).

Room Tip: Ask for a lakefront room; and ask if a recently remodeled room is available.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share with TripAdvisor readers your recent guest experience relating to your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. Your comments are important to us, without your feedback we cannot address the issues we may not be aware of. Hopefully you found some things to do. We don't hear often there is not much to do. Besides Spa, we hope you found boating, 4 pools, 2 golf courses, shopping, hiking, our game room, 4 restaurants, fire pits, shooting range, fitness room and our cinema. Hopefully you found the Ice Cream you were looking for!

We appreciate you very kind words, and hope to you should your travels return you to Lake Ozark.