“My favorite local restaurant! ”

Baxter's Lakeside Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Baxter's Lakeside Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: An authentic American restaurant with a great bar … That’s the idea behind Baxter’s. We’re perfect for just about any dining occasion or gathering that calls for great food, warm, personal service and an inviting, casual atmosphere. Our classic American restaurant builds on the rich history and tradition the Lake Area is known for. We use only the finest, freshest ingredients, coupled with personal service and warm, inviting surroundings. We’re happy to bring this dining experience to the Lake of the Ozarks. Baxter’s is the perfect place for a business or casual lunch, a special evening out, a family get together after a long day on the Lake, or “just because.” We can accommodate most any group — from an intimate dinner for two to a business or family party — in our private dining room. And don’t forget our classic American bar, one of the Lake’s great places to meet friends and family.
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The food, service, and ambience never cease to amaze me. The staff and management work very hard and they treat you like family! I love going for happy hours at the bar or enjoying an elegant dinner in the dining room. The salmon and the scallops are my favorite!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The food was fabulous and the service was very good. Great atmosphere and a wonderful view. There in our party had Ribeye steaks and the fourth had the KC Strip. The steaks were done perfectly and the sides were scrumptious. We also had the crab cakes as appetizers and they were very good.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Baxter's is one of my wife and my favorite restaurant in the Lake Ozark area. The food, drinks, views and service is excellent. Can be crowded on weekends but still worth it.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We had a big family lunch at this restaurant. The food was delicious. I ordered the Tim's Salad. It was big and flavorful. The very large patio had lovely views of the lake. I wish the service would have been better, then I could have given it five stars. We had to ask a few times for silverware, napkins, refills for drinks, etc. Our waiter was great until after we ordered; then we couldn't find anyone to help us.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

And while the food was good, it wasn’t great. I went because I wanted Chilean bass and it was the only restaurant serving it. The fish was great but it was sauté in a bit to much oil. As in drowning. Sigh. I’d give it a try again but I’d request it baked differently. The rest of the meal was okay. Our server was great.