“Amazing foodie destination!”

JJ's at the Copper Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
JJ's at the Copper Pot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Laurie
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

As usual, the wife and I ordered way more than we could eat, but it was all so damned wonderful. She did the prime rib, I opted for seafood ravioli, and we split a batter dipped lobster. Throw in a baked potato, lobster risotto, and sautéed veggies, and wow. No room for deserts or even coffee, but those looked great too!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife and I had heard great things about JJ's and finally decided to make the trek across the lake to try it out. We were expecting it to be very good but it turned out to be incredible!!! We started with the Lobster Bisque which was the best I've ever had and I consider my self an aficionado! I had the prime rib and my wife had the fish special...both were fantastic!! For dessert we had the fried Bread Pudding - WOW! To top it off the service was as phenomenal as the food. Ask for Sherre! Her and her team will take very good care of you!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This restaurant dares to offer unique items that make it a good place to discover something different. I had the smoked trout, focus on the "smoked" element. Trout is served at the table covered with a glass dome that maintains the cloudy smoke released upon the waiter's unveiling. Another featured offering that I've never seen on any other menu is the "hamburger" composed of ground meat from camel, alpaca, and kangaroo. End the meal with a cup of coffee brewed tableside with the 1950's popular "vaculator" process.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We attended the Thursday social and they served excellent appetizers. Very high quality, service is impeccable!

1  Thank lss68
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We found this to be a great place. Our server, Laurel, was excellent. Very knowable about their wine and their food. Excellent menu choices. We will definitely be back and will bring friends and family.