“Great local choice!”
Review of Morning Day Cafe

Morning Day Cafe
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I love MDC...and I visit more often than I should! I have been for breakfast, for 'brunch' time, with kids, by myself, with the spouse. You name it, we all are happy. Sometimes you have to wait for a table, but to me that just means they are busy! Your meal is never brought out in ten or fifteen minutes, so take that into account; they actually make it and bring it to you-it has taken up to a half an hour before, and you can definitely tell that they made your food just for you; I love that!
They are quick to do 'extras', like add blueberries to my 4 year olds pancakes, or offer suggestions.

1  Thank smageorge13

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Really good food. We had breakfast and lunch items. Took over 35 minutes to get our food, a bit too long with children over the lunch hour. Neat set-up inside.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stopped in here for lunch after a wine tasting at Belvoir winery. It's a cozy little café with an eclectic style. There were a ton of great sounding menu items, many of the vegan/vegetarian/gluten free. I opted for the garden grilled cheese which featured crispy cheese (instead of the usual gooey cheese--I like the crispy better), avocado, pesto, spinach, and tomato. Excellent! Wish I hadn't been the one driving because there were lots of amazing sounding cocktails as well (many featuring house made infused spirits). Will definitely visit again next time I'm in Liberty.

1  Thank Cache82
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Found this place on line and was really looking forward to bacon gravy and biscuits. Shame on me for assuming this would be like the thick bacon fat roux gravy found in the South. This was very thin and tasted like they made the gravy and tossed in some bacon. Place is kind of a trendy Generation X sort of place with lots of organic options. Breakfast came with "sprouts" on it. Unusual beverage options too. Fruit smoothies all had spinach in them and no "normal" type soft drinks, juice or black tea. Service was pretty slow as well.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Food was good. Place was cute. They could do more and tweak the menue some but still GOOD food! Nice for brunch!