“Great food and service ”
Review of Morning Day Cafe

Morning Day Cafe
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop here after shopping the Farmer’s market. Food was fantastic and coffee well rounded. Small place so you may have to wait, but it is well worth it.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Very good food and good environment. very consistent and great coffee. Right on the square downtown.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stopped here after spending several days in MO with very few vegetarian options. This was a wonderful lunch choice, with meat for my nephew and vegan choices for my sister. The restaurant was busy, so the wait was longer than what we would have liked, but the food, when it came, was outstanding. We especially enjoyed the hummus appetizer - fantastic! I had a spicy bowl of some sort, and it was also wonderful. My sisters meal was mixed up but the restaurant was gracious about it and took it off our bill.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I've been here several times, and written a couple reviews. I think my last experience wasn't the greatest, so I wanted to share about last weekend. Came for brunch on Sunday. Of course have always loved the vibe of the place. I ordered the Hot Mess which was damntasty good. Star of the meal was some bloody marys, one of which was bacon-infused with a nice stout garnish pick of veggies, salami, etc. Made my day. You're back in my graces, Morning Day!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

While at liberty hospital the nurse recommended this place. Farm to table and very good. Try the cheese dip to start. Came with grilled pita bread and blue corn chips. Quirky and fun place. Had the grilled cheese. Excellent with tomato and avocado and walnut pesto. Not the grandkids grill cheeses.

Date of visit: June 2018