“Excellent farmer's omelet and coffee!”
Review of Morning Day Cafe

Morning Day Cafe
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I hadn't been to this cafe on Liberty's square for over a year; when they first opened the menu was small and prices seemed high. This morning's visit provided a different perspective. I had an expertly-made farmer's omelet with spinach, feta, and mushrooms accompanied by a large serving of fresh fruit. Really delicious! The server kept refreshing my house blend coffee. Their menu has grown, and there are lots of options including bar service. I'll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop here after shopping the Farmer’s market. Food was fantastic and coffee well rounded. Small place so you may have to wait, but it is well worth it.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Very good food and good environment. very consistent and great coffee. Right on the square downtown.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stopped here after spending several days in MO with very few vegetarian options. This was a wonderful lunch choice, with meat for my nephew and vegan choices for my sister. The restaurant was busy, so the wait was longer than what we would have liked, but the food, when it came, was outstanding. We especially enjoyed the hummus appetizer - fantastic! I had a spicy bowl of some sort, and it was also wonderful. My sisters meal was mixed up but the restaurant was gracious about it and took it off our bill.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I've been here several times, and written a couple reviews. I think my last experience wasn't the greatest, so I wanted to share about last weekend. Came for brunch on Sunday. Of course have always loved the vibe of the place. I ordered the Hot Mess which was damntasty good. Star of the meal was some bloody marys, one of which was bacon-infused with a nice stout garnish pick of veggies, salami, etc. Made my day. You're back in my graces, Morning Day!