“Always fresh food!”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #41 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I like the buffet here, good salad bar and of course the fried chicken!! Really good!!! mashed potatoes are just average, green beans need more seasoning (not salt)....The staff is always friendly.The pizza buffet is good and if they don't have what you want, they will make it for you...I prefer the thin and crispy. If you don't want bufft, they do have a menu to order off of.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Pizza was just average and the Fried chicken was just ok. Best part of this visit was the salad & desert bar. Won't return.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We took the grandkids. It was perfect for us seniors with all the grandkids. Everybody got what they wanted. To go cups are an added expense but well worth it. Will remember this place when we are in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We went with a huge group of family. The price for our family of five is what we pay for eating at a really nice restaurant where we live.
The food was ok, the selection was limited, and the ice cream didn't really have a flavor.

I would have rather spent my money on a great sit down restaurant.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I'm not such a fan of the pizza here. It seems over-priced to me. The basketball room for the kids is kind of fun.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!