“Love their frozen Custard”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheridan's Frozen Custard
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Liberty
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Some how there is a gravitational pull on the SUV when we are on 291 in Liberty. I always get a double dip cone in warmer weather. The drive thru is always quick and easy.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

i alway get the raspberry sundae with double raspberries and my granddaughter gets the raspberry sundae with pretzels.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you know Sheridan's menu, then you know that there's something for every taste in several serving sizes. My spouse loves the "caramel pretzel crunch. While the location is designed for eating outside in warmer weather, we often drive through and order "to go." Typically a very young and sometimes inexperienced staff --- so be sure to specify exactly what you want. The product is very good, and the service is eager. Great to have this in Liberty!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

A great place for frozen treats. They offer simple dishes to fancy sundaes. I have one grandchild who likes everything thrown on it, and another who wants just the yogurt. A little pricey.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Sheridan's Custard in Liberty is a wonderful, family-owned business. They offer great, friendly service and the most amazing custard, concretes, malts, and other frozen goodies for great values! The employees really add to the experience; I've never had someone help me who didn't seem pleasant or who didn't want to give me the best custard possible. I really like the Turtle Sundaes there, and you can never go wrong with the seasonal special! This is my family's summer-go-to-snack shop!

Been to Sheridan's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!