“Food was good - the kitchen was very slow”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #67 of 97 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 11:30 on a Sunday and there was no waiting and we were promptly seated. Or server quickly arrived and took our order. Then we waited and waited for our food to come out of the kitchen. The manager swept the floor and stood at the entry and paid little attention to those waiting on the food. To bad slow service so offsets good food.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

If so you’d love this place. The food was very good, staff was friendly, service was fine. But they try to freeze you out of there, it seems. I’ve visited this IHOP and a couple of others, several times each. Very cold every time. They claim the head office wherever controls the thermostat remotely from that location. Each place has told me this. Each place is freezing. Except the one in Saint Joseph, MO. It is fine there. In fact I was a little warm because I wore my heavy coat since I’ve always had to at the other locations. Would have given a better rating had I been able to enjoy my meal without shivering in a heavy parka. Would I recommend? Well any time someone would wants to go to an IHOP I vote against it even though I like their food.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Husband and I went for breakfast this morning, about 9 a.m. Each of us had an omelet and the food was great - but the service was a bit slow. They were not horribly busy, but it still took nearly 30 minutes for our food to arrive - and then they forgot my fruit. All of the servers with whom we interacted were very pleasant.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My omelet was fine. The service was OK. Music was much too loud at breakfast, and the server said it couldn't be adjusted. (Tunes are not set at consistent level, so one will be acceptable and the next much too loud.) Was charged $0.89 cents additional on a nearly $10 omelet for 1 oz of salsa! Within two miles of IHOP there are excellent places for breakfasts in Liberty. This is only "ok" at best.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Always very good food here, we never have any complaints. Staff seems to be friendly enough. But every time we've been there it's like visiting Antarctica. You walk in to a walk in freezer. And they all tell you they cannot turn the a/c down. So if you are one who loves cold weather you will enjoy the climate inside this restaurant. Especially if it's hot outside. But if not, wear your long johns and a sweatshirt!

1  Thank Rochelle K

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!