“Decent Flight of Beer, Cool Atmosphere”

Rock & Run Brewery and Pub
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Rock & Run Brewery was created to bring the small batch craft brewing experience to the Northland area of KC. The owners wish to share their love of quality craft beer with their neighbors in the KC Metro area. This concept is centered around a nanobrewery-sized establishment providing a warm, friendly, pub atmosphere to share quality beer and simple wholesome food. Rock & Run Brewery is a microbrewery, also serving a full menu. We specialize in wood fired pizzas, but also serve a wide variety of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, entrees, and deserts. We are a family friendly environment with great quality food and beer.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I like trying breweries when visiting, so I had to stop at Rock & Run. I kept it simple and ordered a flight of their traditional beers. For a smaller scale brewery they were all pretty decent, I like their 5K IPA. They had a lot of their own beers and also supported local beers from the area which is nice. I did not order food, but from what I saw, it all looked good. The bartender was nice and I liked the atmosphere of the bar area. It is located in an older building and they kept the look and feel on the inside. Overall, Rock and Run has a good beer selection, I would not mind coming back to sample more!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Had a meeting with wonderful food there. Recommend highly.
The stone oven pizza was delicious.
The staff was very helpful in choosing our preference in brewery choices.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Repeat customer; local resident; super-interested in this place being successful. I appreciate the effort, investment, and persistence required to make it through the building damage recovery and aborted Kearney taproom pursuit. I also appreciate the attempt(s) at refreshing the food menu. I'd say the beer production and selection has been reliable. My main issue is with the food. I don't know if there was a kitchen or management change during this summer (2017), but the food selection is starting to get in the way of me wanting to visit. The latest incarnation of the food menu is a bummer. I recognize the need to change, though I'm saddened to see most of the pasta selections gone, and not enough non-meat items as well. I'll be back, no doubt, but a larger and more diverse food menu would bring me back sooner.

Ashley H, Public Relations Manager at Rock & Run Brewery and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We appreciate your honest feedback! We are always looking for suggestions on how we can better serve our guests. This week we released a new lunch menu to compliment our dinner menu, we hope you can make it in to try it out!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Large bar and restaurant with patio seating. Lots of beers and some of their own. Service was a little slow but our salad made up for the wait and the flight of beers was pretty good.

Ashley H, Public Relations Manager at Rock & Run Brewery and Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit to Rock & Run Brewery and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Good food. My husband had one of the craft beers and I had a Hard cherry cider. Kids had chicken sandwich, hubs had burger and I had the catfish. All very good and loved the fries.