“EXCELLENT!”
Review of The Fish Market

The Fish Market
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went late in the day and they were still pretty busy. We didn't have to wait for a table though. It's easy to see why it would be busy as this is probably the best seafood I have had in the Kansas City area. The Po-boy sandwich was great and the catfish did not have that muddy taste. Everything was great.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Fun atmosphere! I had my usual, the Catfish Basket. The large size is all I can eat and the catfish nuggets are almost like eating steak! Excellent as always!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a small little place, but worth stopping for. We rode 45 minutes to get here! We came as a large group (10) and everybody was very happy with what they ordered. From chicken strips to sandwiches to shrimp and catfish....worth the drive.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Trip Advisor directions said it was 4 miles from hotel but closer to seven. The Hush Puppies are worth the effort. I had shrimp basket and the regular would have been fine but I ordered the jumbo and had leftovers. The fries are pretty good too

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Kitschy little place off the beaten path with great food and service. We got there at 9:15 p.m. and were done by 9:50! We shared the large catfish and fried shrimp basket which comes with fries and hushpuppies, but we substituted extra puppies instead of fries for the same price. The catfish pieces are bite-size as are the shrimp and everything was super fresh, delicious, and perfectly cooked. The unsweet tea is really fresh too, but bring your own Splenda because they only carry the pink stuff.

1  Thank Suzan R